[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I am going to start doing hexxit because of this :D
    missdeedee68 and erosego like this.
  2. Wow! I just finished watching ep. 4 1/2. The battle tower seems to be really hard! You're still doing a great job, erosego! I think I would already have quit cause all that scary monsters:p
    erosego likes this.
  3. Any suggestions for what you want to see next episode? Doing a bunch of caving right now to get more supplies since I lost everything and I'll probably record when I am done caving! :p
    jrm531 likes this.
  4. This isn't a backpack this a lie. The comments are what make these videos so good lol
    EDIT:
    Finish fighting the battletower golem thing!
    erosego likes this.
  5. Question: first episode you said you had TMI in recipe mode. But in this episode you had it in cheat. Explaining?? :)
    erosego likes this.
  6. TMI mode was changed when I went to go kill pigs, you would have seen why if that part wasn't edited out since I normally recorded those boring parts in case something cool happens. But it started raining in the jungle and it was really loud and annoying and I have my particles up so I switched modes since TMI has a weather controller feature.
    jrm531 likes this.
  7. ummmm I think Simon died O_O
    ErikRodhi likes this.
  8. How long does it take for TechnicLauncher to start up? It's taken about thirty minutes, and still isn't done.
  9. Herp derp, the first part of ep 5 the audio is all messed up and out of sync. I'm not sure how to fix it :[
  10. I hope your happy with yourself, you just made me download yet another minecraft mod. :eek:
    erosego and DemonThunder345 like this.
  11. Episode 5 is ready (as soon as it's done processing!) Enjoy!

12. 6 right not 5? /confuzzled
  13. Love the video :)

I think you need a list of things you should do :)

-Get full meteorite armor
    -get 6 different chocobo species (color)
    -make the library Orginized and know easily where every enchanted book is
    -get all the enchanted books
    -defeat 5 battle towers
    -get all the types of bombs
    -go in all the portals
    -name a chocobo Minner :)

That's all for now :D I'll edit it if I think of more :D

Library? *cough* Ethos? *cough*
    erosego likes this.
  14. Do SkyBlock Survival. I like that!!!
    erosego likes this.
  15. She means for Hexxit, not let's plays. I think....
  16. Nice ending. :rolleyes:
    erosego likes this.
  17. eros get the wood that looks like birch but the tree is a bit bigger and it is cooler, it is pink wood! :cool:
    dont judge, real men build with pink too.
    erosego likes this.
  18. Since episode 4 is messed up I made the next episode 4 1/2 so this episode is 5. :p

Good list of ideas! :)

Did you mean in Hexxit or vanilla?

I like pink things!
  19. Episode 4: Aliens seems to be working again! Check it out if you missed it. :D

ErikRodhi, 607 and BussGIL like this.
  20. Episode 4???? Are you going backwards! SO CONFUZLEDDD

Edit: ahhh I see, no more confuzled
    erosego likes this.