[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Nice music:) Keep doing that, it makes the videos more fun. And, on the mimic scene... I really freaked out:p
    PenguinDJ and erosego like this.
  2. Edit: Lol, that didn't work well... I answered questions 1,2 and 3, they are in the quote.
    erosego likes this.
  3. Thanks for your feedback 607! :D
    607 and jrm531 like this.
  4. I love these videos! Your really good at them. I cant wait for part 4! And was that a bow on your back?
  5. Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying them :D. The mod shows the first tool/weapon to the left of your current tool/weapon on your back. It's pretty cool and I saw that you could make shields so maybe having a shield on that slot will give you extra protection or something.
  6. So after watching the first, I downloaded Hexxit. :) Really enjoying these. Also glad I'm not the only one who freaks out and gasps when things come alive or come face to face with something unexpected. I also find myself doing as Minner said and talking at you on the screen.

Those poor mammoths look constipated.
    Jcplugs, PenguinDJ and erosego like this.
  7. yes maybe just maybe :p
  8. Speaking of the mammoths, anyone think it sounds like an angry wolf slowed down and deepened in sound?
  9. Ride.The.Ellaphant
  10. Erin... I have bad news... We know you love your chocobos but took what i found...
    2013-06-26_13.13.00.png
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Amusedstew!! How could you!?!?!?!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. i found them in a dungeon chest, I would never kill a chocobo! But I must say they are yummmmy
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Haha :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. Rendering the next episode!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Love these videos. Im not really into mods...but it seems cool :D and you sound shy, lol i think alot of ppl here love these vids. Keep up the good work ;)
    PenguinDJ and erosego like this.
  16. Episode 4 is ready!

Don't forget to leave your suggestions for chocobo names in the comment section on the video! :D

ErikRodhi, PenguinDJ and jrm531 like this.
  17. Simon- his new name will be... Scooter
    Chobo- new name could be... Beanfart
    Stitch?- new name shall be.... Bobblehead
  18. Name one Minner :D
    erosego likes this.
  19. Thanks, for your naming suggestions guys! Keep them coming!
  20. Simon-Bob
    Chobo-James bond
    Stitch-Johnny Dept :p
    erosego likes this.