Let's Be Friends! Friend System Update - 10/15/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Can you make it so it tells you when they change servers or disconnect?
    iNachos10 and Captian_Foxy like this.
  2. I like that. Good thing to know if your alone.
    iNachos10 likes this.
  3. I have some changes pending hoping to get out soon, just changed a lot of code that I need to be awake when it deploys to catch bugs and hasn't been a good night to meet that criteria in a bit lol
    iNachos10 and Kytula like this.
  4. How do you get a picture below all your posts? Like the one that says dufne?
  5. Ok, new updates

• /fr list only shows confirmed now,
    • /fr requests shows requests, with new checks and X's for confirm/deny
    • /fr online to see your online friends (doesn't show current SMP yet :/ was a quick change to least get basic info in)
    • fixed bug with it telling you you had invites when it was really just an invite you sent.
    • Added /ch off <msg> for supporters
  6. How does this work? Would it be *example mode activate!* if I didn't want Doofni to tell me how ded I am, could I do /ch off ded, and any message with "ded" in it would be hidden from me? If so, that could be a cool little personalized profanity filter. :]
    Doofni likes this.
  7. same as /away and /dnd, if someone tries to message you while your chat is off, it tells them why you have chat off.

/ch off I just want to focus on mining.
    cadgamer101 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Aw, a personalized chat filter would be cool. :[
  9. This isn't really the right place to post this, but seeing as how you're wondering - to get a signature, hover over your name in the top right of the screen and then press the "signature" button about half way down the column of options that are on the left when you hover over it :)
    UltiPig, Doofni and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Rather not make a new thread for this, but with tonights event update:

• Added /dispose soulbound - to allow disposing of soulbound items
    • Added haunted candy drops from monsters for halloween event
    • Fixed TNT permission with fire arrows
    • Fixed Cupids Bow
    • RTS Signs now store more accuracy when created about where you were standing. However this changed behavior of old signs so it no longer puts you directly in the center of the block. If this matters to you, please recreate the RTS sign
  11. Yay, I don't have to write people's names on signs anymore! Friend requests have finally been added! :D