Let's Be Friends! Friend System Update - 10/15/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Yeahhhh
  2. Meh, I hope EMC is a bit more mature than that and otherwise the green guys will come and jump in ;)
  3. You hope.. Have you seen the things that go on in town chat on any server? :p
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  4. Haven't seen that too much tbh :D
    Ah well, we'll see...
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Nice! Always thought that should be added to EMC!!! I especially like the " USERNAME connected to smp_ " feature! This could really come in handy with my friends from different countries!! ;)
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  6. we get a bit of kiddy stuff on SM6 now and then... someone asked me if i would be their minecraft mummy the other day...
  7. Sorry about the death bug. I had noticed it in testing on the live stream but thought it was due to something else...

Sent out fix this morning before I left for work.

It was caused by the performance change.
    LadBlo and LeoV like this.
  8. Awesome! Thanks for all the time you devs put into this.
  9. Nice! Can't wait to use this.
  10. Ooo. Nice work, now to friend my friends.
  11. Pfft friends. My 16GB of ram is all I need.
    FDNY21 and welshficwitch like this.
  12. Question, would it be possible to make a ps Setting that shows and hides the supporter blue dot for friends? Cause that dot really bugs me.
  13. I will have friends after this update!

IMPOSSIBLE
  14. Now it'll be easier to sta... find my friends on EMC. *looks at Blinky, lance, and LGB*
    welshficwitch likes this.
  15. sweet addition to emc! :D
    Maybe in the future we will see /c friends, or /res set friends build t, ect.
    Keep up the good work guys :)
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  16. gset @friends yes will work *soon*

Basically, we will have special group names prefixed by @ that will let yuo set flags

so gset @friends build t would give your friends build.
    Then gset @empire build t would give your empire build in future too.

But thats not in yet.
    Kaizimir, Markethan13 and cadgamer101 like this.
  17. I could not agree anymore as for i myself am a brony.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  18. Ain't we all? Haha.

No but seriously, Although I ain't a brony, I gotta agree that My Little Pony is a great franchise.
    BlackGryph0n likes this.
  19. I had not experienced any prior lighting issues that I know of, but I did encounter some while mining in Utopia today. Random torches would only light the block they were attached to (observed both visually and by the light level stats in F3). Not sure if this is an EMC or a Mojang issue; I do not play enough single player to be sure.

Sunny_Chicken likes this.