Leaving Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by NamiMay, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Not sure to be honest
  2. Thanks.
    I'm sorry to see you go.
    Do you have any iron, gold, emerald, or diamond blocks?
  3. Please don't ask for more, i have given you quite a lot already. The items i have are on the first post and are to go to people who need them, so each person can only have a certain amount otherwise others are left out.
    If you would like a chance to win any of the promos or the voters armor then please read the second post in this thread http://empireminecraft.com/threads/saying-thank-you-to-others.50846/#post-912213
  4. May I please have the iron? I like making golems.
  5. Are you planning on saving puppies with them?
    Yes or no you can have them, but saving puppies would be a good cause.
    I can setup the chest for you now
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  6. Well, thanks anyway :) I appreciate it. Maybe I should actually do that (Shrug) who knows...
  7. Really milking this for all it's worth, huh?
  8. Aww. You can have my nose now.
    607 likes this.
  9. Well right now as it stands there is a competition on atm, its in the saying thank you thread i have done. I said to put a number in a post as well as a thank you message to someone, the number will be used in the game i'm doing, in which there are good prizes, as well as that firefloor this week im giving a cupid bow to the 3 winners, and there is a picture contest which each winner gets a cupid bow. Well its a picture, gif and MC picture contest. £ categories each with a prize for best one.
    Forgot to mention, only one person has put a number, so if no one else does he gets 4 cupid bows, voters armor and a pot of gold, and maybe the Egg wand i just got.
  10. May I have the all the enchanted books because of my enchanting and repairing buisness and the bows and arrows because i will be creating a bow rang and need them for people to use
  11. You will be dearly missed from EMC. Best of wishes! I don't want anything because nowadays, I usually spent time on PvP or other competitive servers unfortunately.
    607 likes this.
  12. Why you no reply? D: jk
  13. I don't think you understand, everyone's nose is rightfully mine!
    That means i don't need to reply, yeah that makes perfect sense lets go with that.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  14. I would say no to having all of that because thats a lot of things all to yourself, but i'm saying yes because no one else wants the stuff.
    Ill set up chests soon.
    607 likes this.
  15. Well, what are the enchbooks?
  16. Why is everyone leaving?! oh well, we'll miss you

Can i have the 2 Dc's of nether rack?
  17. Sure setting the chests up now
  18. Theres like a sc worth of different ones or different lvs
  19. Hm...
    Have any protection or unbreaking?
  20. Btw you still have a sc worth of bonemeal waiting for you, if you want theres also a dc and a sc worth of bones too. Ph and a dc of sugarcane too it seems.
    607 likes this.