Leaving Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by NamiMay, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sorry to see you go. Could I get all of the sandstone? It's one of the primary blocks of my megamall and I will need a lot of it.

If you change your mind, I'll be happy to help you get back on your feet again.
  2. Yes you may ill set the chest up for you. smp2 res 3569
  3. Ok, I'll be picking it up later tonight.
  4. If you'd be interested, my son is ethanj1212, and due to only one internet, he cannot aquire voters armor. If you would like, I'm sure he would be very happy to receive a set. Sorry your leaving emc, and good luck:)
  5. that would be nice ty
  6. Chest is all set up for you
  7. I edited the original post so the res number is there and also about the promos and voters armor.
    607 likes this.
  8. Life is too short to do things that make you unhappy, enjoy yourself :) Good luck for the future! P.s. The pug... Is awesome
  9. The pug is coming at you, get into your hug ready stance!
    SecureCheese likes this.
  10. I myself can no longer play as much as I used to for certain reasons. So you do not see me on as much. Before completely giving up on Minecraft, you can try play other styles of the Game. You might think it’s crazy of me tell you to try crafting or playing differently, but you can attack this issue of the world of boredom with a group or team of friends that can make playing more fun. If you do decide to go, then it was nice meeting you and farewell.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  11. I forgot to mention i've been playing this with my mom as well. We played together. I think its just because i played it a lot on console before and its just got boring for me, the building and survival aspect.
  12. You could let him vote on one of the voting sites everyday and he would get voting benefits, My alt and this account both vote and get voting stuff.
    607 likes this.
  13. I'll have to start doing that... thanks:)
    MrsWishes likes this.
  14. Funny how often my name keeps popping up.. Now its my turn; I don't want anything.

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Alas; I'm keeping most things private but as I said there you will be missed, most certainly by me. As to the voters armor and the promo's; Nami and myself are cooking up something special for all that. We're discussing the ideas right now and when all works out it should turn into something special and fun. But difficult. Voters armor is pretty special, so it deserves a special kind of event.
    607 and markethan13 like this.
  15. Maybe a drop party for anything you would like to get rid of? I would be glad to host one, call it a farewell party? Let me know if your interested
  16. I'm sad to see that another member leave... but Good luck in finding another game/thing that makes you happy.

Also, Could I have the nether bricks? I might need them for a community event.
  17. TY for the SC
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. You're welcome
  19. Sure i will set up the chest for you now, going to bed after so any other requests i will get back to tomorrow/later.
  20. Its one of the chest on top, you will need to loook around a bit, shouldn't be too hard to spot.