Leaving Minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by NamiMay, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Sorry, forgot about that :p
    I'd be fine with either, Willikers can have the enchbooks.
    607 likes this.
  2. All of those have been setup for you on 3569 on smp2
    And a dc of sugarcane which you asked for before too i am sure, was already setup so i'm guessing you did asked.
  3. How do i do your name on a chest? can't fit the 3 in
    OLDMANWILLIKERS3 likes this.
  4. do the 3 below it and it works
  5. I would love the iron, I need hoppers for a future squid farm. Thank you.
  6. Sorry someone claimed it already. I will update the list
    607 likes this.
  7. How would I put in a number?
  8. Squid Farm? *Makes angry squid face*
  9. 607 likes this.
  10. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
  11. Just say a number in a post, one that no one else has taken
    607 likes this.
  12. XD
  13. Sorry to see you go NamiMay. :( Wish you the best in what ever you do. Take care and have fun. :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Yeah thats fine, not in the right thread but thats ok. Ill put your number in as well.
    I think atm theres only 6 people doing it including you. There is 6 prizes, so as it stands everyone will win something.
    Might be 7 people, not sure. But high chances of winning something right now. It ends on friday, i'll be picking someone randomly to choose chests on my res. Each one has a number in it, if your number is in it then you win a prize.
    607 likes this.
  15. oh. Okay :p
    aight
  16. Um, NamiMay, why did I get a cupids bow? I never received an alert :confused:
  17. Thank you so much for the cupid's bow! =) Much appreciated.
  18. Because of one of the games i was doing, you picked the number 4 and it was chosen like 4th, i had promos for 6 people, voters armour for 1 and i gave the last person the rest of my Rupees which was like 1200r. 8 people gave me a number and i had only 7 items, so i threw in the last of my rupees so no one was left out. Everyone got something from that game.
  19. Oh Thanks! and im sad that you're leaving. :(