It's Official

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I've already donated it all away. /r pay [Insert name here] 560000 is the command I used.
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  2. :p I use mineshafter proxy when moderators ban me for no reason and they don't know my account :p (Jaffa_Oreo, incase you ever see it :p But I don't use it for EMC)
  3. When are you shipping out? Also, do you ever get to fly a plane? Also, because of global warming, I hope you're stationed somewhere a bit north, so it doesn't get too hot. :)
  4. Ill be the first to say Thank You for your service Rob. We will all miss you. (this is zebrafishcat if that rings a bell).
    And GO NAVY
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. Sad to see you go ;(

Lol, remember that time when I thought you were still buying cakes, so I spent all my rupees on making you a cake factory, just to find out you had stopped buying cakes!

Remember me and my cake co I made for you at llo

;(
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. And I remember the discussion in the EMCake Party group when we were unofficially discussing that matter.
  7. It is a shame you didn't think of me....
  8. oh man, default texture really really really sucks. lol
  9. sorry, i didn't want to miss the moment
  10. I like sandstone and pine logs.. The rest of the textures I either dislike or have gotten rid of in my custom texture pack :p
    roblikescake likes this.
  11. Side note to those trying to figure out my other 2 alternate account names - it is not possible. At all.

Let's list some reasons why.

1. I used TeamViewer to connect to a friend's computer, located in another state. Through that connection, I was on a PROXY through his router settings, and then a Virtual Private Network through a PC Program. That IP given to EMC when connecting there on those 2 accounts are completely different than my other accounts.

2. I never logged onto these 2 alternate accounts for more than 2 hours, so I was very unknown.

3. I have not told a single soul these 2 alternate account names.

4. These 2 accounts and no connections with me or my known alternate accounts at all.
  12. You will be missed.
    Good luck with your future and serving :)
    roblikescake likes this.
  13. There's another soul..other than me?!? OUTRAGEOUS! :p Joking, lol.
  14. Why were you so secretive about your alts?
  15. I may be able to find out those names, I remember watching a minecraft video on youtube a while ago and it had you in it, also the server was'nt EMC. I'll figure it out.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.