It's Official

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, Aug 8, 2012.

1. we never got along. In fact i believe i still have you /ignored

However, setting aside our diffrences, i wish nothing but good luck :) What you are doing is brave :)
    roblikescake likes this.
  2. :p
    marknaaijer likes this.
  3. Good bye, sir

I wish you luck
    roblikescake likes this.
  4. Good bye my friend. :'(
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. Bye roblikescake and thanks for the free cakes on smp2
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. How did I get quoted in this and not get a notification? o.o

I won't discuss my theories about Rob's alts, but to have such security over them.. it makes you think eh. Gotta love whitelisting websites though.
    roblikescake likes this.
  7. Even though I don't know you that well, I wish you best of luck friend, EMC superstar, cake king, and anything anyone else wants to add to that list:D

Farewell! Till we meet again!

~Ecli
  8. Sorry to see you're leaving us, but best wishes and luck for your future in the Air Force :):cool:

Now a bit of good old dirt cake for you :)

9. I am sad too.
  10. I remember meeting you on smp2 a few days after you joined, you seemed like a real nice bloke, we had some fun times and we had little bad, I will always remember you as the auction king who bid 30k on dirt and torches. I hope you go as far as your heart takes you and knowing you, you won't be stopping for a while :) you've helped me many times and I can't imagine how many other people you have helped. I know for a fact that you be missed especially I will miss you.
    Goodbye friend.
    roblikescake likes this.
  11. Am I having double Vision?
  12. nope, rc is having duo posting :p
  13. We all salute you, sir.
    hayjam, roblikescake and AlexHallon like this.
  14. Bye Roblikescake
    My Cake King! You Should Wear This !
    crown-cake.jpeg
    ZBSDKryten and Merlin_Bot like this.
  15. As you said this was coming I will miss you my cake friend. I'm tearing up IRL I remember the days before you were diamond. When it was a dirt outline for your Cake headquarters. Your legacy will live forever my friend. Only if I was as economically driven as yourself. I will say it once more, you will be missed :(
    roblikescake likes this.
  16. You will be missed. Hey hopefully you might be back someday. Still you shall be remember as Roblikescake The Ruler of All Cakes. Only you could properly make cakes only you man only you :(.
    roblikescake likes this.
  17. I made a memorial at smp1 for rob at my res. Its at 2427 so for those who want to look come and see.
    roblikescake likes this.
  18. Sad that your leaving airman... good luck on the air force. Your in the USAF right?