It's been a while EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caeyde, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Question is do you know me ?
  2. I REMEMBER YOU!
    We spent many hours derping around on transformice ^-^
    princebee and 607 like this.
  3. I remember you as well! Still holding the title of Beacon King?
    They were many hours well spent haha
    607 likes this.
  4. January of this year? :D
  5. Yep
  6. Bump for those who don't know

I won't bump this more than once - honest
    sambish20 likes this.
  7. I was here then thought I recognized ya XD
  8. I don't recognize you though! I might have seen you around, but we must have never really talked or anything
  9. Welcome back!
  10. I came back as well :rolleyes:.

Welcome back to EMC, a bunch of the members on that list are back.
  11. Welcome back Alice. I have never met you, but i do recognize the name from the forums. It is great to see older players coming back. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  12. Thank you all!

I didn't put you on the list because I thought you were gone forever, but you're back and I'm so happy to see you around again ^^

Thank you c: I recognize your name as well, although, yeah, I don't think we've ever talked to each other
    607 likes this.
  13. I'm not allowed to have kik :( but yeah we can Skype tomorrow :D my username is jpgamer1000
    AliceF3 likes this.
  14. Welcome back! I remember you, but we have never met. I joined EMC 1,109 days ago if you would consider that old. :D
  15. It definitely sounds like a long time haha
    I remember you as well! Even if it is just from your name c:
    Ultimamaxx and 607 like this.
  16. I lurk.
    princebee likes this.
  17. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed those alerts on FinalArc's status as much as I did xD
    You should totes play dota 2 instead of League ;)
  18. Your lurker you
    Thank you! I did enjoy the alerts, maybe a bit too much xD
    I try playing Dota 2 almost every month, but I just can't get into it as much as League
    princebee and Deadmaster98 like this.
  19. Dota has an acquired taste, it's a little more difficult than league and takes a little more to master. I'm still quite far off being classed as good, or 'Russian Standard' xD
    I always have the thought to start league but don't want to get hooked when I have A levels to concentrate on, Dota is bad enough as it is :rolleyes:
  20. The main problem for me is, I get onto the landing page/launcher and I just stare at it and think "Where are all the characters and their moves?" "What does all this even mean??"
    It's just so complicated for me xD

It'd be smart to stay away from it with other things to focus on, as I found out the hard way
    Deadmaster98 likes this.