It's been a while EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caeyde, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Wow, it really has been a while. Over 6 months right? o.o
    First of all, yes, I am back earlier than I thought... I don't know why I said August-September... I forgot that Year 11's leave earlier than everyone else, quite a lot earlier actually by the looks of it ^^'
    I hope at least a few people remember me, it hasn't been that long, right? (only half a year....)

If you don't know me, then hi! I'm Alice ^^ I'm a self-taught digital artist with a slight obsession with foxes and forum sites :confused: I'm almost 16, and I'm hopefully taking Game Concept Design in college, starting in September! I enjoy roleplaying, and making pretty threads owo Although I haven't done it in a while... I take art requests, but not currently as I have 20+ still outstanding (I'm hoping to get them finished very soon!). I love Markiplier, NerdCubed and Sp4zie, my dream is to meet all of them at some point c: I play League of Legends almost everyday, and I've recently started playing TERA and Heroes of the Storm.
    But that's enough of talking about myself I think xD

How has everybody been?!
    A little birdy told me that our lovely Dwight has been promoted, my late congrats! ^^
    A little birdy also told me that some old players have come back, which I'm ecstatic about talking to again!
    My little birdy for the past 6 months has been 607 ; w ; You're a good friend Sixx, and I couldn't ask for anyone better!

I've felt empty over the past few months, and I finally feel like I'm home again c: Some where I actually feel comfortable in...! It's so good to be back, I just hope everyone else feels the same way xD

Enough with the soppy happy Alice stuff, I've got big hopes for the next few months! ^^

Things I need to finish:
    - All old requests (in the hope of taking new ones, but in a more organised manner)
    - What if the EMC Staff... (already in progress, I've got a lot to share!)

Things I need to do/open:
    - Interest Check
    - Organised Request/Commision Page
    - Testing Thread (to test things, instead of opening many)

Can someone update me on:
    - Any new artists or writers?
    - Anything I need to/should I know
    - 'Old' members that are still here -- Check the list please, are you still here? Are they back?
    (Long list incoming, I still haven't mastered spoilers)
    I'm so sorry if I don't include you or if I get your name wrong, my memory is very rusty ^^' Many will be nicknames, because I simply can't remember any full names... :c
    (?) = I'm totally not sure about the names
    - Palmsugar
    - Kephras
    - Sambish
    - Wisepsn
    - The Apostrophe
    - 72Volt
    - DjKrazy (?)
    - Piggy
    - Equinox
    - Brickstrike
    - Penfoldex
    - NetherSpectre
    - Bitemenow
    - Torian
    - PandasEatRamen (?)
    - AnonReturns (?)
    - MrLegitIsLegit (?)

I think that's it!

Thanks for reading Empire, it's good to be back c:

Edit: Wowow, what's with the crab on the logo? xD
  2. Welcome back Alice, it's great to see you again! :)
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  3. Yay, awesome!
    Got to love the new logo skills ;)
    Wow, thanks for the mention, that made me quite happy c: (quite very very happy)
    Ah, what if the EMC staff... it's been long since hearing any updates on that!

For the list(I'll tell what I know about the people forum-wise, as I've been hardly ever in-game):
    Palm is quite busy, but I'm sure she'll be there for you if you message her.
    Kephras still posts his super-thoughtful posts.
    Sambish helped me out a month ago, so I'd say he's here still.
    Wisepsn... don't really know. Can't remember having seen him lately.
    The Apostrophe: well... hashhog will be able to tell you more about that one, I think ;)
    72Volt gets on the forums occasionally to share his interesting ideas, and has been doing that EMC president thing lately (samsimx is our president now)
    I'm still seeing Dj__Krazy every now and then.
    Piggy? The pig with the complicated name (X_I_LIKE_A_PIG_X or something like that)? Unfortunately I haven't really seen him around. I do miss him.
    Same for Equinox_Boss. He's been liking on occasion, but not really any posts.
    I told you about brickstrike's thread saying he's back. I haven't talked to him much since though.
    Penfoldex. I don't think I've seen him either, like wisepsn.
    Netherspecter. Idem. This could be just me, but I certainly haven't engaged with him in months.
    Bite is still posting his weird posts :p
    Torian... I haven't seen him in a really long while, I think, so I'd say no.
    PandasEatRamen, another one I've been missing.
    Anon is definitely still here, both on the forums and in-game.
    Legit has only been posting in his own threads lately. You could check out his threads, he wrote a rant some time ago explaining why.

Phew, that took some time!
    Got to go back to work now ;)
    I'm looking forward to seeing you more often again!
    Pab10S, PenguinDJ and AliceF3 like this.
  4. Thanks Sixx!
    607 likes this.
  5. Whoo, welcome back Alice! Great to have another old member return :)
    Yeah, I'm still here :p
    hashhog3000, AliceF3 and 607 like this.
  6. Welcome back Alice! I remember you, glad to see you returning. :)
  7. welcome back
    BlackKnight1021 and AliceF3 like this.
  8. Oh hey I made the list :) Welcome back Alice!
    AliceF3 and 607 like this.
  9. Welcome back! It's always great to see players come back :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Welcome back, Alice! :D We've missed you and your art so much! :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx left ages ago, unfortunately. I think Penfoldex does a bit of LLO stuff, but I could be wrong. Netherspecter is still here a lot ingame, but not as active on the forums. As for TheApostrophe, I am TheApostrophe. :p I revealed my identity a few months ago, so he's not much more active than another alt anymore, though I still use him to make the occasional grammatical post. :p
    This must've started after you left (February, I think), but every month the logo changes to a new theme based on the month. :) In February it had a little row of hearts, in March it had a rainbow and a pot of gold, in April it had something that for whatever reason I can't remember, in May it had water splashing around it, and now it's this. :)
  11. ew
  12. Thanks everyone!

Ooo, nice new glasses Mr Bird

Go away Prince xD
    607 likes this.
  13. Im on the list!!! Piggy left us but still throws pork in donation chests sometimes
  14. Welcome back! You probably don't know me, but I just joined Empire forums a few months ago ;) I'm an artist....I think :confused: I like to draw animals. I'm looking forward to see you more often! :D
  15. Sad to hear that Piggeh is gone... :c

Thank you! I don't think I know you, but it's great to see someone new ^^
    Oooo, artist owo Can I see some of your art?
    You'll probably see me around, I'm on Smp4, like your mega mall ^^
    607 likes this.
  16. *Yey*

You're back!

I remember you >.>
    607 likes this.
  17. OMG YES! smp4!! :D Do you have any social media apps? Like Instagram? Or maybe Skype? I can send you a picture there...but the forums won't let me :( Thanks for visiting my mall :) it's still in the process xD.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  18. So many people I've forgotten to put on the list, sorry! >-<

I remember you as well! You and your Doctor Who :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Uhmm... I have Skype, but I can't get on it until late tomorrow ^^' I have Kik?
  20. Welcome back to EMC. I think I remember you ;)