It's been a while EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caeyde, Jun 13, 2015.

1. I played DOTA for a year before I found LOL and I must say League is far more easier to get into.
    Deadmaster98 and AliceF3 like this.
  2. Et voila
  3. Welcome back! :)
  4. I think my tab is like one hundred thirty something.
  5. Thanks Jake, it's good to see you again!
  6. I am still here.... kinda. I check the forums every now and then. Not active in-game anymore though.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  7. Well Welcome Back! I joined back in March (100th Day is in early July) but anyways, WECLOM BAK!
    AliceF3 likes this.
  8. Welcome back! I do vaguely remember you but there are so new things that have happened sense you have left

-MrSocks75 (new moderator) got the developer title!
    -There are now monthly news letters!
    -Dragon Tombs is now in stage 2/3 (or 4) but correct me if I am wrong!
    -chickeneer is now a minty developer!
    -The team leaders of the Build, Youtube, and Contribution teams are now displayed next to their name!
    -Lots of new staff!
    -Quite a few rare items/expensive promos have been released!
    -I became over a year old (on EMC) but who cares about that :p
    (All reserved for events that have happened)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  9. *sees avatar and title*
    *bounces excitedly in seat*
    607, AliceF3 and princebee like this.
  10. Current stage is 3/4. However, Dragon Tombs development is and has been paused for a year.
  11. I have seen torian a few times. And welcome back.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. I've seen the monthly letter, but I haven't actually read it yet haha
    I knew Chicken was helping out before I left, but it's great to hear that he's been promoted ^^
    They have team leaders now? I don't see it helping at all, but hey
    I'll have to look at the new staff ^^
    I'm going to have to buy some of these rare promos, I've probably missed loads xD

Thanks Nathan! ^^
    NathanRP likes this.
  13. Nice to see you back, and great game saturday we had :D
    AliceF3 likes this.
  14. Welcome back. :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  15. Welcome back Alice! :)
    607 and AliceF3 like this.
  16. Thank you!
  17. Welcome back! Not that I know you...
    (Gee another person to make me feel new XD)
  18. Just a tip: When a thread hasn't been posted on in 3 months, it's probably best that nobody else posts on it again. I don't really know why, it's just the "unwritten" rules of the forums.
    AliceTheFox, Penguinub and tuqueque like this.
  19. I didn't read the whole thread (sorry ;)) but I also totally missed this thread. To be honest I'm slowly beginning to understand more and more how sometimes auction threads manage to get in the way of other threads. Because I like to consider myself pretty busy on the forums yet I totally missed this (note: it is also possible that I simply ignored it because I didn't know you that well at the time this happened, but I do now).

SO I know I'm a few months too late but hey; A very belated, but well meant, welcome back! :)
    607 and AliceTheFox like this.
  20. I surely understand where you're coming from, as things like this might be confusing to people who don't check the date on a thread, but there are also good things to it. See, in this instance, ShelLuser managed to catch the thread, while he missed it when it was originally active.