iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Haha, I am going to make that my res 'exit' message....
  2. Im going to have to agree with Max on your voice. Your natural pauses and inflections are impeccable.
    Mrsmiley99, hayleycolgan and Maxarias like this.
  3. When is the contest over ISMOOCH?
  4. It's over May 7th.
  5. Maxarias is on Positive Mood today, and im 'bout to say hello to my pillow a.k.a what i believe " mortals " say a bed
    ---
    Plus they claim to see dreams
  6. uploading to youtube now!!! I really hope you like it!! I didnt understand truly oh! of course!
    hayleycolgan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Youmean when my chat is weird and my potsts are ABOVE the reply?
    thats cuz i post on the forums with my nook
  8. I plan to enter this but I'll be soo close to the deadline. The hubby works weekends and I'm sure you'd rather not have his anime/him yelling or howling with laughter in the background.
    ISMOOCH and hayleycolgan like this.
  9. That's okay, friend :) try your best.
  10. Sounds quite hilarious really Panda :p

Keep the awesome entries coming! It's going to be hard to choose, as you're all so awesome.
    Oh and Steve, I have to agree with everyone. Awesome voice, and your choice of music complimented the video well :) You're gonna go far, kid!
  11. I like pie :3
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  12. I'm confused?

People have to apply to enter and try win a competition where they then have to record a series of them playing minecraft in survival mode? With the prize for the winner being that they get to star in the video and no other prizes?

What's to stop people from just recording themselves playing survival mode on their own and uploading it to youtube anyway? + what youtube channel would it be uploaded on?

If it was uploaded to your channel, it gives you the chance to monetize the video for someones hard work, if its uploaded to the users own channel and they dont win any other prize, then whats the point in entering the competition?

Maybe i am confused??

:s
  13. omg! upload did not work!!
  14. oh my god!! i cannot upload!!!!... huh, guess ill just say what i was doing.... :mad: !
  15. WELL i was like, hey its mrsmoiley and this is my thing for getting into the be a star! haha! (I kill creeper with egg) OMG did you see dat! yehuh, thats the best, better then all you panzers!! hahah, lol ... something like that i know i cannot be properly be examined, but please consider me! I really do want to be in, if you can talk to me in-game, maybe we can work something out, or PM? Just let me know, i can never get anything to upload! grrrr
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. my videos are not monetized ;)

also, many players were ASKING to take part in the videos.. so this was the only fair we thought would be to choose someone. No one is asking you take part.
  17. We had a lot of people show interest in joining in on our videos on our YouTube account, iSmoochGames. As there was so much interest and it is so hard to just choose based on people saying they want to join, we thought a fun way to choose would be by holding a little contest. The videos will be uploaded to ismoochgames but all winners will be able to give a shout out to their own YouTube channel (if they have one), shop, residence or whatever. People are free to upload their own YouTube videos, but sometimes that is not always an option due to lack of recording equipment/software or bad bandwidth speed. They will be apart of OUR series/adventures and will be recording with us in the videos too. They won't have to worry about editing or uploading. We (well, iSmooch) will do all that hard work. They just get the opportunity to be on YouTube and EMC's website for everyone to see. All in all, it's just a bit of fun. :)
  18. Me too :3
  19. Is it weird that I just spent all of 2 hours re-watching all of your videos? :/
    hayleycolgan and ISMOOCH like this.