iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Words of wisdom to any adults submitting videos... Hayley has a thing for cute things (thats why she hangs around me I think ;) ) so just pretend to be a cute little kid in your videos = profit
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  2. He's right. I AWW all over the place on a daily basis. :) I may be the strict, stickler for the rules on the outside.. but really I'm just a fuzzball :p

Edit: I also enjoy flattery ;)
  3. @ISMOOCH Nah, ADHD. Can't sit for long periods of time, and I had to do something :p

@hayleycolgan Well I'm cute. Right? :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  4. .... you are southern as all get out xD I think i developed a little of my old southern accent just listening
    WCG_Elite likes this.
  5. nice idea
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. you know nothing if you believe that Virginia has an accent.. I live in VA and this people sounds civilised compared to where I came from
    WCG_Elite likes this.
  7. yup.. there is definitely some bama in there.
    WCG_Elite likes this.
  8. Lawz...
  9. Can't watch that video so now I'm confused... xD
  10. Hello all, here is my heavily edited video for submission. I was chatting on an on until I realized I was close to the six minute mark, so I had to cut out alot of my building commentary. Enjoy!

nmanley, PThagaard, ISMOOCH and 3 others like this.
  11. My birthday is on the 10th! :D and I AM TOTALLY ENTERING :D
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. Awesome video Aubringer :) and I must say, Welcome to the Empire!
    Maxarias likes this.
  13. lol "Colon colon" i thought that was funny too... it was 7:20 AM and i was rushing for school so i had no time for editing so i just uploaded it lol
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  14. Thank you! On both counts...
  15. "and here we go!... and back in" xD Nice video my friend. And Welcome to the Empire.
  16. Why sad face?
  17. Make sure you have headphones, or volume on max, because.. I'm very quiet. :confused:

*Side note* The large bug was found and smashed to death removed...
    ISMOOCH, Frodomann1 and hayleycolgan like this.