iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Can you send mine to Antvenom? :D
  2. Heh, not sure who that is, but it doesn't sound good. I downloaded it when I wasn't sure how to create one...now that I've done a few sample ones, I may change it to something more unique in the future...
    EmpireShop likes this.
  3. What? What has happened here? :/

Aubringer: you can keep that skin if you want to xD Ranisima was a member of the empire but he's gone now.

WCG_Elite: what are you talking about? Arguing? Playing minecraft the way it's supposed to be? What?
  4. What the heck? I had a post here explaining that I wasn't being rude and now it's gone?

Edit: I guess someone removed a ton of posts. Oh well.
  5. Removed posts? What happened? XD I leave for like 12 hours and stuff hits the fan. Jeez
  6. You see...you need to get this thread back on track...;)
  7. If you go back and look my message to the late submission plus yours explaining that I was stating reasons not being rude and putting a downer on things was removed. His friend came in with a big paragraph about "I don't see why this had to be said blahblah" saying we were rude. I wrote a post stating I wasn't bring rude and sorry they read it that way. I even pointed out how I said in the post I wasn't trying to be rude. All of it has been removed.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  8. Basically he raged about timezones and such, and that he despises anyone who tries to impose their rules on others. (or something like that)
  9. I deleted them. They were off topic, and sending the wrong vibe. So, to avoid anything starting that was not needed, i deleted just about anything that involved the mentioned posts. Sorry guys.
  10. Ah, I see. Fair enough for removing them :) I feel like I missed out on a bit of action though :p
  11. Ha, I almost flames the guy back, but then I realized the posts were deleted and thought "Hmm, wonder why... Better stay away."