iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. lol I was half asleep and didn't actually know what I was even talking about.
  2. Contest closed I guess... Good luck to the other contestants! (I am sorry but NurseKillJoy is gonna win)
  3. Lol thanks for the vote of confidence, but I doubt I will.
  4. Au Contraire! Everyone loves waffles (except for Tehwafflez).
  5. OMG.. you could be a mini AntVenom...or at least his little brother. Soooo..... Yeah!

Nice Video too.

ISMOOCH likes this.
  6. well guys i have watched every video over today.. and I personally believe that this is going to be one of the hardest decisions i have every made :/.. I am going to watch them again, pull out a notepad, and actually take notes on you guys... Ill tell you now tho.. most of this is probably going to ride on what Hayley has to say :p
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  7. I'm disqualified for making too many sheep jokes aren't I. :(
  8. Pfff. I'm gonna win this. Determination is key. It's KEY. iSMOOCH, I think I should make a new, less nervous one right now xD Am I allowed?
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. IMO.. sheep jokes equals thumbs.. however.. Hayley gets jealous of the sheep.. so its up to her.. every needs to be getting their adventure maps into mind ;)
  10. rofl... no.. your nervousness adds a special *cute* factor according to Hayley ;)
  11. Heh heh hehh. I am cute. I knew it. Here I come World Domination. Here. I. Come.
    SecretAznEks and Frodomann1 like this.
  12. IF (big if) I win I think I would go for the good old fashioned Skyblock! If not that I think we should do The Mystery in Wellington together. I never got to play through it while wearing any pants.
  13. Lol did you play the mystery of wellington? You would get it if you did...
  14. I'm editing now, Enjoy!
  15. Contest is closed... He might still accept entries but I doubt it.
  16. I'm embedding anyway, LEET AS HELL
  17. There you go. I hope it isn't too late to want to break my knees O_O
  18. Unprivate it... just do unlisted. He might accept it
  19. um yeah.. you made it private xD.. go ahead and undo that.. and i will add it :p