iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. ALL CAPS RAGE RESPONSE
    RAWR
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  2. Mind the caps guys
  3. Oh, sorry. I'll get iSmooch to kick me :/
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  4. Ok, I'll kick myself.
    *kick* "ow!"
  5. Lol'd
  6. RESULTS

This is the time you've all been waiting for! Before I post the results, I would just like to take a moment to applaud everyone for their entries. They made iSmooch and myself laugh, ooh, ahh and aww, and you should all be proud of what you put together. Choosing winners was probably the hardest decision I've made in my life (just kidding, but it would be a close second). So to keep you all from biting your nails and rocking on your chairs any longer, here are the results!

1st place: Aubringer!
    2nd place: PandasEatRamen!
    3rd place: darryshan, nerone94 AND yankees518!
    4th place: scribblenaut10!
    5th place: everyone else who entered!

Yes, that's right! We have three third places winners and everyone who entered will get a shout out of their choice! It was too hard to leave any of you out, and after much deliberation this is the decision we came to. Each third place winner will get to participate in an episode of the survival series (seperately), and scribblenaut10 will get to pick a map and will get a shoutout in each epsiode of that series!

Congratulations to everyone! We will be in touch :)
    nmanley, Aubringer and Frodomann1 like this.
  7. Congrats on the winners!
  8. Congrats to all the winners! Worry not, the decision will be made easier next time, when I'll have found a mic that works.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. So modest, Secret. ^_^
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  10. If their are three, three placed winners doesn't that mean that their are not 4 or 5 winners?
  11. Well, we still wanted someone to choose a map and we wanted to give out some shoutouts, so hey presto! Everyone's a winner.
    zSlumDog likes this.
  12. I like it :)
  13. weeee woooo weee, why peoples are so early awake :<
    Me Dreamsta moment ago, and came to check the results..
    dont watch sheep jokes & results sametime...
  14. Lol, well where I live it is currently 4pm :) So it's not early here.
  15. Lets changes places, so i kinda skipped todays schoolday :D

Mon - Fri = wakeup at 6am and school will last to 3 - 5pm what a lovely combination
  16. Guys I just want to say, all of you are great.. if We could do a video with everyone, we would. Who knows, in the future, maybe we will :) all of the winners will be contacted by private message for detail exchanges. It was tough guys, I honestly thought by making more spots to win would make this easier, but way more people participated than I originally hoped, and all of the videos were just so great. It came down to we had two separate lists, those that wound up on both in certain spots got the positions they did. I know some people here did not get the spot they wanted, and that 5th place may not seem like much, but, it was a competition... there had to be winners and there had to be those who won less... I wish I could sit down and make a video series with everyone of you, however, my time just will not allow it. But fear not! after we have completed the 3 years worth of recording that we have assigned ourselves with these winners, there will be another contest.
    Aubringer likes this.
  17. 3... years... but will it blend?
  18. They call me Modest Man Jon :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  19. No, they call you Caleb. Goodness, get your facts straight. xD
    hayleycolgan likes this.

20. I seriously didn't expect to get anywhere near that O_O I had to cut a bunch out of mine so it jumps at places and I kept getting confused xD

Congrats everyone!
    hayleycolgan likes this.