iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Lol. Okay. I'm pretty tired but I'll see what I come out with lol.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. xD tired randomness is the best.. My favorite minecraft video of all time is just of a guy (zach scott) falling asleep and dream talking to himself because he was so tired during recording.
  3. My submission for the contest

4. Bwah ha ha ha! I love it! Your sister's hilarious! And I've ridden your rollercoaster, IMHO it's the best one on Empire.
    hayleycolgan and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. buhhahahhaha.. so many lolz at that... good move putting the sister in the background
  6. Whats funny.. is that your IP addresses are eerily similar.. and the deleted post saying the same thing from the original posted video's account... hmm.... :p
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. Yeah, scribblenaut10 and annaca are my children. They made the video all on their own. Being their dad I wanted to cheer them on :) Originally I posted my comment under my son's account who was still logged in. I deleted that comment and logged back in as me.

You can check that I'm not scribblenaut10 by visiting http://coderpath.com which is a podcast I produced a couple years back. You'll note my voice is a bit different than my sons :)

Am I biased? Oh yeah, no question!

Mystery solved!
  8. Okay. It appears I have talked about vacuum cleaners, the size of my head and my cat being a butler in mine.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  9. :) I figured as much. Very talented children.

I would like to take this time to say a quick note to everyone who has participated:

We currently have 17 Entries. As much as I would like for everyone to win, its just not possible. However, I will find a way to recognize everyone who has participated. Also, I am delighted to so many of the young kids here come out their shells and be willing to do this for the community. I know at then when I was the age you guys are, I would not have been able to gather the guts to do this. You guys are truly impressive, and have fully convinced me that I will hold another contest as quickly as it is doable. Because in complete honesty... I would love to work with you all :).
  10. augh i want to make a new subbmission i forgot to get my annoying bro and sis in the backround like what happens in skype calls :D
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  11. The half asleep ramblings of NKJ.

12. so many lols

3.3l ~ 1 gallon
  13. I don't even know what I was talking about lol.
    Well ... it's close to a gallon <_<
  14. lol.. what an interesting video...

*cold and purple* <-- prolly mah fav quote.
  15. hahahaha.
    The sad part is ... I would have kept going if I didn't suddenly realise it had to be short.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  16. Thanks guys for putting out a great contest! I literally havn't been this excited since I started making videos.
    NurseKilljoy and ISMOOCH like this.
  17. 'Thanks for participating :)
  18. That was too funny. So many lolz about the cat butler...
  19. Now who wins? Oh gods, I just found out I'm up front. Fun.
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  20. I said LadyHayley xD 10 points to Slytherin!