iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. Yes, maybe they should >.> It's really not that hard XD Hay (as in the thing horses eat) - Lee (err.. like a common Asian last name xD haha, not to be racist)
  2. I know tons of white people named Lee.
  3. *Ahem* I'll have you know that Hayleysomethingwhatever is the highest complement that my people can give. Anyway, I would like to know, are you going to be watching each video several times? If this is the case you might want to watch them in full screen at the highest resolution (not saying that you care about picture quality but it might subconsciously affect your judging. Kaythxbai!
  4. I have already watched every video at least twice.. and always on full screen :p.. because deep down.. I care :D
  5. Yay for caring! also Yay for my video being 720p! woo!
  6. Well, I have only been able to watch each one once so far, but that is due to the fact that there is a data cap in my family home and I had used the full amount after 2 weeks :p I had to restrict myself on the amount of internet I used. (I didn't really) But it renews today, the 8th, so I will be watching them all a couple of times :)
  7. Yay for mine being 1080P ! Yay for the 30 mins of rendering
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  8. thats nothing.. i was just rendering a title bit i did in after effects.. 6 seconds took 10 minutes to render xD
  9. This means I will ultimately not be putting in a video lol. Unless I get bored before I go to sleep tonight.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. *scours internet or boredom enduing device*
  11. haha yeah :p I know the feeling I had it when I was actively creating video's, but as I said before I sadly had no time to edit this.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. Hahaha is there such a thing on the internet?
  13. is that a challenge ;)
  14. Yes. Yes it is. Do you accept?
  15. *insert meme here*
  16. Is there anything important or in particular I would need to talk about?
  17. nah... that bit for your job description would be an awesome overlay xD
  18. I'm amazing at describing my job lol
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  19. DOUBLE POST!

Okay smooch, you have to choose ... I can either talk about my job [since I described it so well] ... or 2 minutes of whatever pops into my brain ... which will be totally random.
  20. hmm such a hard choice... 2 minutes of straight NKJ? or gory descriptions of the wonderful nursing profession?

I choose....

2 minutes of random..

with this reasoning:

If you can describe your job that well, I can only imagine a topicless you with a microphone :p