iSmooch Games :: Be A Star :: Contest

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, May 1, 2012.

1. I can't be part of it, I'm leaving today to a field trip unroll may the 10th :(
  2. Aw :( There'll be other chances.
  3. Well minecraft of coarse! But once I start them I will hopefully have it all jogged so I can record both my voice and ingame sounds ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Okthx
  5. Just a question; why do you type your text for the reply and then click reply?
  6. When is it over?
  7. Can I use pictures instead of video, as my PC cannot cope with hypercam/fraps.
  8. I would totally enter, except for two sad things:

1. My computer sucks. A lot.
    2. Since it's a laptop, it cannot record audio in any capacity... well, at least not the audio from the game.
    3. There is always a third thing.

If there were some other circumstances, then maybe I would enter. I'm not good at the big "talking" thing though, which may have turned out to be an issue.
  9. yes.. just look at bob's entry

All of my recording is done on a laptop ;).. Voice is not a must at this point. Because we are coming to terms that text style communication may be viable. Just throwing that out. You can make your decision.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  10. I get like 2 FPS as of late when I play MC, so I'd probably be showing you a slideshow if I recorded anything... inadvertently. And I still can't record in-game sounds, so that's an issue I don't know how to work around.
  11. Time to buy a new computer?

Quite funny,I have over 400fps :)
  12. I dare... I double dare say im not cute and another thing... would someone ship a good microphone to finland :3?
    lets say.... i will pay 64 Wood Blocks :D
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  13. I require 700 stacks of light blue wool. ;)

(I'm kidding of course. I'd ship you a mic if I could.)
    LuxuryMushroom likes this.
  14. Good idea. I'll try to do the video, but I don't think I have many opportunities, I suck at pronunciation in english :(
  15. I didn't buy this computer to play games, and I'm not exactly in a position to buy a new one right now. Plus, it's really not my fault that MC is a terribly inefficient game.
  16. How do I embed a video?

17. you press the little button in the reply box that looks like a cut of a film reel. Then you just simply copy and paste the link that the video is located.
  18. I got it :)
    Funny what you can do with free software (Audacity and Windows Live Movie Maker)

nmanley, hayleycolgan, Kaenor and 2 others like this.
  19. Dident mean to offend anyone,Just making a point :)
  20. I could not hear you very well, because I don't have headphones.. But from what I heard.. You should narrate/be in a movie with that voice. You sound like one of those amazing kids that do those dramatic/sad/cool videos, or something. You should totally record yourself saying: "And when the time has passed, we'll simply go about our business, pretending that nothing bad ever happened.. Like what we've been doing for so many years."
    ..I just made that up, but it would be AWESOME. :D