iPhone 5 - Revolution or Evolution?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Thoughts on the iPhone 5

It's a iPhone, of course it will be good 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Improved and Faster iPhone, nothing new 29 vote(s) 69.0%
  1. Years ago, apples and blackberries were just fruits :(
  2. Lolololllllll this made me literally bust out laughing.
  3. It's just a bog-standard Apple update, well over-priced because they know a legion of lunatics will rush out and buy it.

Never be a first-adopter of new electronic products unless you enjoy routinely having your bottom fingered.
  4. I know. There were people at the New York store outside FAO Shwartz who were waiting in line for a week. I pity them.
    Nole972 likes this.
  5. IamSaj likes this.
  6. I cant figure out how to post the youtube vid here-_-
  7. Grrrrr?
  8. Lol im having some posting issue:p
    http://youtu.be/nf5-Prx19ZM
    Watch it. It pretty much sums up people who are pure apple haha:p
  9. Beautiful phone. Had one ordered for both me and my girlfriend. I am of course and Apple guy. Or an "iSheep" to the people who hate. I love the design of these products and they just work and work well. Have had every iPhone since day one and they have been perfect for me.
    mtp1997 likes this.
  10. There was a guy at our Perth City Apple store who got there at 3:30AM on Wednesday. The phone came out on Friday here.
    (And if I may add, my family and I drove past on Thursday night, and there was a guy with a horse-head mask on... creepy?)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. Why would you want an iPhone when you have THIS?
    Ladrillo.jpg
    Nole972, southpark347, IamSaj and 2 others like this.
  12. I know right, get a touchscreen phone at least...

Edit:
    This is interesting:
    • [IBM93] (partial)IBM "BellSouth/IBM Simon smart phone", (various)
      • Collection of published articles concerning 1993 IBM Simon, a touchscreen-only smart phone with calendar, address book, and other PDA functions built in. Recevied Best Of Show award at 1994 comdex. Design by IBM, manufacturer: Mitsubishi, marketed by Bell South. Touch-screen phone vs. QWERTY cellphone. Pre-internet, send/receive Email by dialing into analog modem on Lotus Notes, send/receive analog Fax. DispatchIt back-end software application for field service. Predictive keying on virtual keyboard. File mentions BellSouth working with Apple to integrate cellular phone service into Newton device. Annotation function (electronic ink) for Fax messages, without handwriting recognition.
  13. FYI My post was adding on to your joke
  14. Lol
  15. So was mine... :)

mba2012 likes this.
  16. My dad is getting his in 6 days.... report with review soon.