iPhone 5 - Revolution or Evolution?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Thoughts on the iPhone 5

It's a iPhone, of course it will be good 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Improved and Faster iPhone, nothing new 29 vote(s) 69.0%
  1. U can buy a physical keyboard case
  2. Aren't they kind of pricey?
  3. This is where the people with simple phones get their moneys worth jave a thinng like an iphone and a phone withcheap service very simple
  4. 20-80 dollars depends on where u get it and the quality u are looking for
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. That's how I feel about my nokia.
  6. And that matters why? Siri will always be bellow the stamdards of a Google search.
  7. It matters because her main thing isnt searching the web its helping tou set reservations and set reminders on your ios device. It is integrated for that main reason the search is if Siri cant help you on that
  8. Problem with Siri is - You look like a complete an utter douche using it

Example

Busy Highstreet/(Mall to americans) - You go to set a reminder - With 30 or so people nearby - Siri! Set reminder "Wash my Feet tonight"
    IamSaj and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Why dont people just make reservations online? Or note things on a phone calendar themselves? Its a lot safer, and more accurate than any virtual assistant. Also, "she" doesnt help in anyway, it is just an inaccurate shortcut for people who want to save 4 seconds of their day.
  10. I suppose you haven't heard of the Church of Apple.

THIS EXISTS.
    No not really.
    IamSaj, mba2012 and Chascarrillo like this.
  11. I have seen their website before, but i ignore cults that blindly write articles about anything apple:p
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. As promised, I will discuss my iPhone 5. I just got it this afternoon and had it activated a few hours ago. I have been doing some side by side test with it and my old 3GS. Overall, it is roughly three times faster than the 3GS. The screen is a nice size of 4 inches which is satisfactory to me. It is 4G LTE capable but I cannot review that since my carrier doesn't have LTE in my area yet. I am glad that the headphone jack was moved to the bottom of the phone. Siri is fun to play with but not very effective when you are trying to actually do something. The new headphones, called EarPods, are greatly improved from previous versions of Apple headphones. They feature a comfortable design (to me at least) and improved music quality, especially focused on better bass. Overall, the iPhone 5 is a big upgrade from my old iPhone 3GS.

If you have any questions for me about my iPhone 5, just reply to this and I will do my best to answer them.
    mba2012 and IamSaj like this.
  13. Its Apple, they never add anything that's really new, as even they know, you have to have a iPhone, to be a cool cat, so they don't change anything really.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. My friend has an almost similar review as you... :3
    mtp1997 likes this.
  15. Meh. I'm sticking to my beat up, fully-functioning, now obsolete 3GS
  16. Obsolete in Apple terms, not thinner.
    Chascarrillo, penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  17. I have the iPhone 5, and Its just minor fixes and a slightly faster processor and taller by like 2 inches . Heres a picture I took of it with my iPad 2.

Attached Files:

mba2012 likes this.