iPhone 5 - Revolution or Evolution?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Thoughts on the iPhone 5

It's a iPhone, of course it will be good 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Improved and Faster iPhone, nothing new 29 vote(s) 69.0%
  1. ANd it has siri :D
  2. Not even 1919191911991k?
  3. Sending you 1 rupee now. I'm emptying all the rupees in my pockets, I hope you buy something amazing with that rupee. :3
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. Because talking to a non existent female on your phone is the crux of why you'd buy a phone... lmao
    jkjkjk182 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. Yea um like tax? :D
  6. No, because its a convenient way of getting info.
  7. Does anyone know of the thing that exist called a phone plan? It makes you pay for just having a phone. Exactly why I'm getting the iPod.
    EDIT: Siri wakes you up though. That is why I like Siri, she's a personal person that fits in your pocket.
  8. This guy is dam right
  9. Well, to be honest, a ipod is a iphone without the free calling app, so I guess my iphone was a waste other than siri :D
  10. Lighter, longer, more durable.lol
    (Yes I can read some simple chinese)

And this one is much more longer
  11. I give you....
    The iPone 5283475948328787827589347598243753
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. So big the IMG broke..... well played
    penfoldex and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  13. You realize that siri has no gender? Steve Jobs asked it himself.
    IamSaj and Kman122000 like this.
  14. Imagine having over 1,000,000 iPhone 2000s ont the earth. The atmosphere would turn into iPhones.
  15. Personally, I'm happy with my iPhone 3GS that I've dropped so many times, fell in the trash, in the sink, laundry, fish tank, stepped on and stuff. It's still in really good condition. No lie. Posting photo Monday if you don't believe me.
    honam1021 and IamSaj like this.
  16. That is what I like about the iPhone 3GS. There design made them quite strong. But the 1Phone 4 although it looked good broke easily.
    IamSaj and penfoldex like this.
  17. Agreed. I heard that the 4 is really fragile.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. But it will still work. Just. My cousin dropped her phone on the ground, on a spike and in the toilet. The screen is smashed and there is a hole in it but it still works.
  19. Well that's Apple for you. If its broken, it'll still (somehow) work. Think Different -Apple
    mba2012 likes this.