iPhone 5 - Revolution or Evolution?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Sep 15, 2012.

?

Thoughts on the iPhone 5

It's a iPhone, of course it will be good 13 vote(s) 31.0%
Improved and Faster iPhone, nothing new 29 vote(s) 69.0%
  1. What about iPod touch 5?
  2. Now that I have to admit is the coolest thing I have seen in a while :) I'm so going to buy it the day they start selling it! It looks so awesome XD
  3. That is a thing? :p
    Jimbonothing64 and IamSaj like this.
  4. Way ahead of you. I'm negotiating with my parents about pre-ordering right now. :)
    Google it.
  5. I see sarcasm is lost on you both, haha. I only said it because all of the hype is on iPhone 5, no one is really discussing the iPod lineup at all haha.

Also, Bing it. ;)
    Sign up, I get 5 points and you can get free Xbox Live for 1 month or Microsoft Points. Plus other partner rewards. :)

6. I have an S3 and it is amazing! Plus apple is obviously run by a team of negligent people as surely they would know that any new smart phone released today ought to have a quad core....
    IamSaj and Tai2323 like this.
  7. Win post is win
    MR2R2M likes this.
  8. R.I.P. Steve Jobs
    R.I.P. Apple
  9. The iphone 56 will be approximately 20 feet long, read your mind, and has more apps than people on the planet.
    I have a Iphone 4S, Its pretty nice, I dont need the newest fastest phone, come on apple, without steve jobs, your dead!
  10. That sounds Hipstery.
    Yeah, I have one instead of an iPhone.
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. No, all apple are doing now is sucking the market for its money. They are able to create such a hype for their products that they don't need the latest and greatest in technology. This annoys me immensely as it is in essence stealing.
    jkjkjk182 and IamSaj like this.
  12. And did you see those new headphones? I have those at home except black and red, and I got them for $15 .... :p How much do you think Apple is going to sell it for. Yep. $35.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  13. I love the new iPod touch!
    It looks SO much more epic! EVEN he agrees ->
  14. You know what would be real funny right about now is a guy named IcecreamApple and he starts posting on this thread.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  15. LOL that exists?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. Erm, why not just get an S3, it can play music, can take photos with a better camera, oh and also can be a phone.... Granted it is cheaper, but seriously, the ipods now are so close to phones that you might as well just opt for the phones....
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. Becouse this dosent cost 1.3k nzd
  18. No siri :(
  19. Off topic but: Congrats Jimbonothing64, you the lucky person to like to achieve the 1000 likes on my profile! Here's 1 rupee!
    mba2012 and Jimbonothing64 like this.