Introducing the YOUTUBE THE EMPIRE Partnership!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JackBiggin, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So that's where I've been going wrong :rolleyes:
    jkjkjk182, mba2012, jacob5089 and 6 others like this.
  2. I will be getting an apple desktop in at least 3-4 months so I will be able to record way better, but for now I'll try and do my best!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I better get recording them :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I am actually really poor on things to record with:p Sadly enough, I have not really recorded anything with windows 7. Stupid sound cards that come with it... I could record the sound with my mp330 though. At first I really disliked the name, but when I saw it on hamster #002 I actually maybe liked it
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

5. My screen is 4:3, so I can't record in 1280*720...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. A "movie" studio is being built atm on SMP! that Youtubers can use to record on emc if they'd like. Will have multiple set ups and scenes.
    xIJamesIxx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. You can change your screen resolution; my screen is also 4:3 but I went into control panel and changed it 1920x1080. As long as it is at a resolution that maintains the ration of 16:9 it will work, so it doesn't have to be 1920x1080, it could be less.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Is frapps free? And how much is Banicam. Thanks :)
  9. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Choongjae likes this.
  11. Neither are free. Bandicam leaves a watermark and records for 10 minutes with the trial version and fraps records only 30 seconds and leaves a watermark.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Oh great... I guess I'll have to use QuickTime >.>
  13. Try Open Broadcasting Software; free and works pretty well.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Great thanks! Any beginning tips?
  15. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. bemvino87 likes this.
  17. Then I won't see anything because its only 15 inch lol.
  18. I'll definitely be doing this! Just got myself a new banner. Sony Vegas Pro 12 and DXTORY :)
  19. Okay, so when you say no watermark... If we add our own does it mean we're not eligible? My software doesn't add a watermark however I uploaded my own with my logo in order to prevent people from re uploading my videos and claiming them to be their own.
  20. Adding your own is fine - you just need the capability to record without.
    _Stads_, 607 and Bro_im_infinite like this.