Intro to the "Merchants Mini-Mall" of Smp2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jan 19, 2014.

?

How badly do you want 50k?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2014.
I need it! 37 vote(s) 63.8%
I want it for the fun of it. :) 17 vote(s) 29.3%
I'm rich, I don't care :P 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Awh poor Haro..
  2. number 23 please
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  3. 44 plz
  4. Infinite villagers break in 1.8 even if they are made before.
  5. I'll take 39 plz
  6. a) As biomes aren't changed in older worlds when a new update arrives, I don't see how villagers could be changed in the same fashion. Either way, I require written evidence for proof, I'm too stubborn. :p
    b) Thanks for the immense amount of purchases everyone! Given that I now have exceeded my goal, I will have the chest hunt and parkour race soon, like this weekend soon. I'll post again when I have the details.
    c) Trust me, I will have the new numbers up on the OP soon, I just don't have anymore time tonight, but don't worry, your posts will not be forgotten! Keep picking numbers, and thanks to those who already have!
  7. Experimented in the snapshots.
    Villagers lose their technical "infiniteness" when updating 1.7 -- snapshot.
    jacob5089 and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  8. 27 please. Looks good!
  9. Ok thanks for your post Netherworld, I seem to have been proven wrong.
    I will change some of the wording of the book this weekend and edit the OP now.
  10. However there are fixes for currently infinite paper villagers.
  11. Whatever works, I will let the commotion about the book die down for a little while and then make a choice about its fate, I have edited the OP saying that I will only make one unless requested by the customer, and I think that is the status that I am happy with regarding the book.
  12. 34 for me plox.
  13. Great work so far. :D
    Ill take 47 pls.
  14. 46 please :)

Great job on the shop! :D
  15. 7 please! Will be checking your shop out soon !
  16. 22, please! I will check this out!
  17. 38 please. :)
    I'll take a look at your shop when I have some free time.
  18. 23's taken, but I'll put you in slot 24.
    Skrillex, same thing. 34's taken, I'll give you 35.

I'm also planning on adding "prize chests" for the giveaway. There won't be too much exciting stuff in them, but it allows for more people to at least win something from the number draw, which will happen once all of the spots are filled up.