Intro to the "Merchants Mini-Mall" of Smp2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jan 19, 2014.

?

How badly do you want 50k?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2014.
I need it! 37 vote(s) 63.8%
I want it for the fun of it. :) 17 vote(s) 29.3%
I'm rich, I don't care :P 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Seems like it's been a success so far so may as well see what 's up :) I'll take number 6 please :)
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  2. Updated number list.
  3. I'll take 11 if it isn't taken already please!
  4. 15 please, and it's nice to see a new mall on smp2! One of my reses is there, I'll come check it out if I need something
  5. I've started my own mega mall on 3034 (also on smp2) but ur giving me competition :(
    EDIT: 26 please ;)
  6. 12 please, thanks for this!
  7. Updated number list.
  8. Updated the stock guide (I will stock this weekend). Also bumpz for te numbers, I hope to draw them this Saturday! Also planning on doing res chest hunt and parkour for Beacon on Saturday too.
  9. May I request the number 50 slot :D
  10. Will check it out!! Looks cool, I would like to get number 40 !
  11. hmm so when this end?
  12. Good question. Problemo is I want to get at least 40 numbers filled before the drawings, and once I do that I think I'll hold a mega "Super Saturday" where I do the other things. It WILL happen either this Saturday or the Sunday of the following week, unfortunately my time schedule has been tight lately. Updating original post now as well.
  13. Edited OP, and I am officially going to try to do the residence chest hunt and parkour race tomorrow. Also getting the last shop signs for potions up right now.
    Most important of all, keep posting those numbers!!
  14. 3, Its a magic number, yes it is!
  15. Updated OP, all potions shop signs are now up! Also, have tons of promos now for sale.
  16. 14 plz
    It looks nice
  17. 19 please. Looks good!
  18. 5, Its in the name... Congrats on achieving your goals btw.
  19. Updated OP and Stock Guide! Keep claiming the numbers so I can make the draw and do the other two activities this Saturday.
    NOTE: I think I will be able to get on this next upcoming weekend, but I am not entirely sure. I thank everyone for their awesome patience, the amazing thing is that I can stock everything since they are in my stockhouse waiting to be put in their chests but I don't have the time to do it. :p