Intro to the "Merchants Mini-Mall" of Smp2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jan 19, 2014.

?

How badly do you want 50k?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2014.
I need it! 37 vote(s) 63.8%
I want it for the fun of it. :) 17 vote(s) 29.3%
I'm rich, I don't care :P 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Planning on restocking ench. books, potions, and stone this weekend if all goes well. FYI, I am now "selling" my floors. If you have any interest in owning part of my shop, please respond and hopefully we can make a deal on a certain floor, I do not want to be on my own in terms of keeping the place running.
  2. Could this maybe be attended to in the near future please?

NEW FEATURE: I am now "selling" my floors! Yep, I am selling each floor of my shop for other member management, I do want to maintain control of the ownership of most popular items but I do not want to be the only retail of them, I am looking for some of the big-box stores to invest in my shop. The price per floor is currently at 8k, for every floor except for promos and technical supplies. Please respond or PM me if interested.
  3. Moderated: Removed "+ 50k Giveaway" from title per Author's request.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  4. 36 please and thanks
  5. Updated stock guide. This weekend will be my first "rhythmic" stock weekend, and the stocks you see on the guide are what they will be by the end of this Sunday. Also updated promo list, all of those shops chest will be made on Friday. Also decreased prices on the selling of floors too, so buy what you can! Please PM me if interested, buying a floor only costs 4k.
  6. Thought it would be worth it to bump this thing, I have updated it with information from Jug'z Rough Workz and I will be stocking everything this weekend, except for enchanted books probably. Updated promos list as well, so check out the OP for everything that's new at 3794!
  7. New update: I have dramatically increased the rate of productivity of the mini-mall. At least have the items in stock now have sell signs available on them, so stock may not become as difficult of a task. All farms that might still be needed for stocking have now been made excluding wood, which will be done tomorrow. Still selling floors though, if you are interested PM me and we can make a deal by next weekend for sure. Updated promo list as well, changed a couple of things on the business part of the thread as well.
  8. I updated the original post, I said goodbye to the crafting and smelting service, it was a little overkill in terms of my time budget. I am also looking for a Utopian res manager who can help gather materials that I have there, and I will pay well for it.
    Also updated promo list, unfortunately almost my entire stock was bought out yesterday but I still have 3 Maxarian heads,
    EMC Assistants, Dragon Fragments, and Starter Gear left for sale.
  9. Bumpz! Stock Guide moved to OP, so everything is officially in one spot not. The original post is the official station for everything related to 3794 and surrounding businesses and services!
  10. Updated promo list.
  11. New update everyone, and I think that everyone will find it useful! This morning, I finished adding sell signs to every single chestshop in the store (as long as it made sense to do so to that item), except for promos. This includes enchanted books, so stop by and sell them to me!! The sign sell prices are high, so come your rupees' worth out of the place, I really need dem books! :)
  12. This thing needs a bump, there's been a lot of business in the last month or so and I need enchanted books! Almost every kind is offered to be bought or sold at its maximum enchant, and I will start to offer enchanted tools soon as well.
  13. Kind of a new update, but I realized that there is time and rupees available for me to earn, so I decided that reopening my long-lost supply company may be an option for the future. Its nowhere near the start that's needed for it, but I am announcing my future plans. As for the shop, it can take care of itself, every item can be sold to it.
    Updated promo stock as well.
  14. are you able to buy any of the armor now?
  15. Nope
  16. Bump, updated promo list!