Intro to the "Merchants Mini-Mall" of Smp2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jan 19, 2014.

?

How badly do you want 50k?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2014.
I need it! 37 vote(s) 63.8%
I want it for the fun of it. :) 17 vote(s) 29.3%
I'm rich, I don't care :P 13 vote(s) 22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. How many numbers have to be taken before you decide to pick them?
  2. Well, I was initially hoping for all of them, but since 50k ain't that big of a deal to some people, I will wait until 40 to call it good. :p
    trent948 likes this.
  3. Just announce I won :p
    Need it for my megamall at 3034
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
  4. I'll take the winning number plz...
    [45]
    How is your mall going so far... Making lots of money?
  5. Yep it has...I am going to be getting into a rhythm of stocking a certain amount of items each weekend, which is when I'm on.
    Keep claiming numbers, still waiting for Haro and some mods to claim numbers. :p
  6. Mr. Competition, lets only hope that's the case. :p
  7. don't worry... maybe ill put up a board of other malls incase I'm out of stock, and ill put u up there :p
    (but I'll most likely forget xD)
  8. Ok guys, it's official...I am doing the drawing and the chest hunt and the parkour race tomorrow, at 4 PM EST. Hopefully everyone who wants to come can make it. I also have a variety of items restocked, I am updating the stock guide now.
  9. number 21 please, if that number is taken, then 18 please. congrats on completing your goals
  10. I won't be able to turn up, but if my number is drawn do I still get the prize?
  11. Yes you do, I will just pay the winner right after the drawing.
    sideshowallie likes this.
  12. Can I please get number 49?
  13. Sorry I've been off for like forever, I will do the drawing tomorrow for sure. Try to keep filling the numbers up as much as you can, thanks for all of your posts everyone.
  14. Choosing numbers in 2 hours!! If you want to have a shot at the remaining 15k per winner and prize chests, post a number now! Updated number list too.
  15. Also forgot to mention that I did the parkour race and chest hunt last week, it was quite a blast though. OK156 took the Beacon with the parkour win.
  16. Lucky me, this is my 500th post as well as the winner announcement post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Winners Are:
    MasterMockery-15k prize plus access to prize chest at 3794
    Gadget_AD-15k prize plus access to prize chest at 3794
    BugsyWPfeiffer-Access to prize chest at 3794
    hyLiF3-Access to prize chest at 3794

Thanks to all who entered, and thanks to all of my customers who have made this giveaway possible.
  17. Wow Really i won? Cool will pickup my prize soon! Ty =)
  18. Congrats... wish I won too :(
  19. If a mod wants to remove the 50k Giveaway part of the title of the thread, then please do so.
    trent948 likes this.