IMPORTANT - Difficulty Bug

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Scumbag Bukkit. J/k

That really sucks though. Are they going to fix their mess up or is that up to server devs/owners?
    hashhog3000 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Bukkit? Actually fixing something? Please say you're kidding me. :p
  3. bukkit's too interested in trash talking me than actually working on figuring out how to fix it (They don't like people like me who operate custom versions of bukkit instead of using the official build)

I've came up with a plan i'll be testing tonight to fix it.
  4. What a bunch of wieners. I don't get why people have to be jerks about stuff. Other games could care less if you mod them and do whatever yet most people dealing with Minecraft and Bukkit have been the biggest head-in-@$$ bunch of people :/

I'm sure your fix will work out :)
  5. I'm essentially undoing their change as we don't need the new stuff anyways
  6. 607 likes this.
  7. I see you've pushed an update for it.
  8. As of the restart, is the bug supposed to be fixed?
  9. yes it is now fixed, except old mobs may still have absorption built up and youll have to beat it out of them.
    porphos likes this.
  10. Thank you!
  11. Ah, so THAT's why the Momentus was so strong. :p Nearly called Torian to my rescue. XD Thank you so much, Aikar! :D
  12. Oh, I always do that :rolleyes:
    I mean, talking in local or residence chat while nobody is listening.
    And then after that, it'll block my message... >.>
  13. that was fixed a while ago
    607 likes this.
  14. You will still have some issues with sending @ messages, unless you change channel.
  15. how do u beat it out of it?
  16. smack it in the head with sword or bow repeatedly :p
  17. I tryed before I had to go :p
  18. oh gawd ..... how long should that take XD
  19. (sigh) im not up for this can u like despawn him or something he keeps killing me, cause he broke my god armor, and i rly dont wanna loose my weapons too cause ive been hacking away at him for about an hour and a half and he still wond die, and when i try to run he just teleports me and kills me ...... honestly idc anymore :mad:
  20. PM a Sr Staff with coords and they should be able to respawn it for you.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.