IMPORTANT - Difficulty Bug

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Huh? Respawn what? The Momentus?
  2. yes
  3. But why respawn it? He had problems with it because of this bug, most likely. Then I think it would be fair if it would be despawned for him.
  4. who do i talk to for someone stealing my stuff? ive had a rly bad day today
  5. Most people want to be able to kill it... Just right now its unkillable, so respawning makes it weaker.

If he truely just wants it gone, I guess we could do that too, but I'm sure many would come out to kill it after its respawned for the loot and tokens.
    607 likes this.
  6. If someone picked it up after you died than there's nothing you can really do. It would be really hard to find out who it was, and even then you can only get it back if they decide to give it to you. Picking up a dead players items isn't considered stealing.
  7. i know who it was ... long story ... anyway i got my stuff back ..... and it is if ur trying to get back to it
  8. Awww, I ran out to where my Momentus was (which killed me while being invincible) and it was Gone!!!
    I can't believe that someone would have randomly run way out to where it was, as it was at the edge of the waste a couple thousand blocks out!
    (Unless some sneaky player live mapped me and took note of where I was located at when I posted about an invincible Momentus)

Did my overpowered Momentus-es get despawned, or did someone ninja it and rob me of my VENGENCE!?!?!
    cyclops93 and sambish20 like this.