I'm back :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jtc0999, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Damn.

Seeing this thread in 'recently active' really surprised me. Welcome back JTC :D
    Remember when I was an annoying, depressive, whiny 12 year old brat in Year 8? I'm coming to the end of Year 10, I'm fairly close to the end of High School, I'm 15 in just over a month and I'm doing my GCSEs now :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I remember that xD

Half of me was thinking "I hope he'll be ok..." while the other half of me said "He's just wanting attention"

And to be honest... I still have no idea which it is :D
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  3. I'll be honest: I don't remember which one it is. I'm sure there was a bit of something really happening - but I can guarantee you it was not as bad as I made out and I probably was just trying to see what the community's reaction would be if I kept it up long enough.

I apologise for my past self's stupidity, actions etc. That person isn't me :p
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  4. Wait - how the heck are you 15 and near the end of high school?
    Also, welcome back :D I've checked your profile to see if you had come back, nice to see you here again.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Psst. Remember that religious war? One of us did worse :p:p

Funny story actually, before i left i decided to go back to those threads and re-read them to see what i did wrong and how i could fix it, and not 5 minutes later someone PM'd me saying something to the effect of,

"I see you're reliving your stupidity, huh?" EDIT: It had to do with your Ex ignoring you. I looked through my PMs :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Welcome back!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Its good to be back, see how everything has been doing, how EMC has grown, changed...

How dragon tombs are still not out yet xD
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  8. EMC has changed and is changing.
    Growing a bit more mature every day.
    Welcome back :)
    Equinox_Boss and jtc0999 like this.
  9. Welcome back to EMC!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. She's not an ex. I never went out with her, never will and can't believe I wanted to. :p
    Because in Britain:
    Pre-School: 2-4
    Primary School: 4 - 11
    High School/Secondary School: 11 - 16
    Sixth Form/College/Army(<-- Yes, this is a form of education since it gives you qualifications, albeit bad ones with a pretty low pay): 16 - 18
    Further Education (optional): Varies
    Equinox_Boss, jtc0999 and 607 like this.
  11. :eek: Yes! I knew you would be back! :D
    I've missed you, jtc, and I hope you'll be active again! :)
    We haven't had any flame wars in a while :rolleyes: (just kidding, I know you (and 72Volt) have both changed for the better ;))
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and jtc0999 like this.
  12. Jtc! I remember you! I still have all of your books that you gave me! The DT 2.0 books :p Welcome back!
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  13. Do me a favor.... burn those books. Its better that way.

Gosh, i still remember him xD

My favorite quote from him was when i called the human race ignorant compared to Christ, i've never seen him angry up until that point.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. +1. i love seeing old members coming back...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Keeping them. Mine. :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  16. ew, it's jtc

I'm kidding please don't kill me <3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. gross, princebee

lol jk m8
  18. Oh, we know.
  19. Hi jtc0999, I don't know you, but welcome back. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Jtc welcome back I remember you!
    Equinox_Boss and jtc0999 like this.