I'm back :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jtc0999, Mar 20, 2015.

1. We've never met, I just joined EMC only about 2 mths. ago...Welcome back! :)
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. Wow
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. ...wat?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well, suppose I can also chip in I guess...

Like some of the others I really don't know you but with threads such as these I like to base my actions on those of others. Hmm, sounds a bit too deep than it is. Oh well...

Welcome back to EMC! And this time I hope you won't be running away again! ;)

Because if you do run away while so many people take a liking to you.. well... I dunno, we may have to /report you?

:D
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  5. JAY TEE CEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  6. It just seems overly complicated
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I did not know you, but Welcome Back!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. How... :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Hello and welcome back, my friend. It's always good to see old members come back.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Just like why the break between the final years?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. :D I remember you, the one who showed us all Town of Salem.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Which break?
    If you're referring to the Sixth Form/College/Army thing, they're choices. Either do A Levels in Sixth Form, get whatever qualifications you want from College, or join the British Army and get NVQs/BTECs from your service as a soldier - or just do an apprenticeship, which is what most people do nowadays.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Just that part seems unnecessary
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Sorry y'all, been performing the musical i've been working on at school today, yesterday and Thursday so i never had a chance to get on.

Thanks for the welcome back messages from everyone, it warms my heart :) I'll be less active now, but i will become more active when summer hits.