I guess you could say that tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by jkjkjk182, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Copherfield.
  2. He who shall not be named, obviously ;)
  3. You guys probably seen this one before but... I just can't wait for the iRack to finally get released:

click here if the video doesn't play

:D
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Whose that? Haha what'd he do?
  5. Long story.

This has gone seriously off topic. If you want to talk about he who shall not be named then take it to a PM (include me if you want ;D)
    607 likes this.
  6. He started a clan out in the wild, became a pretty well-respected member of the community, did some things, got banned, called everyone on EMC 'sheep' and made a server out of his clan.

His server went through a few iterations, and he handed all the server-stuff over to someone else - who promptly demoted and banned him :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Nice move on his part.
    will do probably :)
    607 likes this.
  8. If you guys do then could you include me in the list? Not so much to discuss but I'm always interested in things which happened in the past.
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. Not enough sheep.
  10. I'd like to be a part of this conversation also, if it isn't too much trouble.
  11. Please tell me you aren't joking.
  12. What have I just seen? :rolleyes:
  13. My main problem is that Apple doesn't really innovate anymore. The Iphone is a fantastic phone, but compared to other items on the market, it doesn't stand out for anything other than being "Apple". The lack of customization is really what breaks the deal for me though.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  14. Awww, but who would not love a bendable phone!
    L3A8 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. No. >_> My thread, my rules. :p

If you want to read some hilarity, all follow this link. The posts are done with an alt, but they are by the infamous Copherfield.
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-truth-is.11902/
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  16. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. That was enjoyable. Also, 119 likes on the last 4 posts...

I really did enjoy ICC's sense of humor. I do miss it quite a bit.
    FDNY21 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. I'm not joking. :p
  19. Things like Copherfield are such really interesting things from emc's past I all missed. :rolleyes:
    That's not entirely true though, I have witnessed some events very important for the empire.