I got res 607 :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, Aug 19, 2020.

?

How often do you go supporter? (on at least one account)

Never. 4 vote(s) 8.0%
Only when someone gifts me a voucher. 11 vote(s) 22.0%
On special occasions. 20 vote(s) 40.0%
Regularly, but not constantly. 7 vote(s) 14.0%
Always! 8 vote(s) 16.0%
  1. Thanks for the like, waffle! I totally forgot about this. :eek:
    Not just the thread, but having this residence. :p
    Let's see if it's still there!!

---

Lol, I thought a crazy amount had changed, and then I remembered that I might not be on residence 607. I wasn't.
    Everything's actually still there! :D
    It's cool!

And I don't think I'd seen this yet either: a quadruple beacon! :eek:

2. Bro this gonna have a farm on it soon if i can help it
    HazardousCode likes this.
  3. Thanks, liamwill, for liking the first two posts and reminding me about this. Let's check up on it. :D

I don't think much has changed! The beacons are gone, though... not a big surprise. :p The diamond, gold and iron blocks are still there, though! I also noticed some new pigs (at least I hadn't seen them before).
    Maybe I should build something there soon... a wheat farm, perhaps.

4. Well, it finally happened: a griefer passed along!

Almost everything is gone!

A hole down to bedrock!

Even the pig pen was destroyed, and I could find only one live pig! :(

And he got the diamond and gold blocks too, of course. ;)

Well, that took a lot longer than I had anticipated! And some people put a lot more time and valuable items in this residence than I had expected. :D

5. Don't worry, we filled most of the hole with smooth stone. Didn't want to go too high and interrupt other people's things.

If you want a couple DC's of smooth stone, feel free to mine it.

- Unoski and the_mancub
    607 and liamwill like this.
  6. I wanted to check it out, but seems like someone really needed all that stone.

Don't worry, I added some stuff here and there to brighten up the place. ;)
    KatydidBuild, 607 and liamwill like this.
  7. Aah, you have Piwi on your hotbar. <3
    I'd like to take a look again, as these developments make me curious for what's going to happen next, and make me want to contribute myself too, but I can't currently (my laptop is out of order, and I'm now using my old one which can't really handle Minecraft).

UltiPig, luckycordel and Progryck like this.
  8. How??
    wafflecoffee likes this.

9. You can see the best kind of beacon in the upper right.
    607 likes this.
  10. I fell for Progryck's trickery too :D
    607 likes this.
  11. The book went missing. I am offering a reward of 607r for its return.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  12. I got on to see the book and the beacon and they were gone, but I did see quite some other things!
    Progryck and OhMiku got on too, and we had some fun. :)
    I should've taken this screenshot by daylight, probably, but well, it was night.

There is also a three-stage Piwi secret to be found at bedrock... hopefully you'll be able to check it out and it won't be removed!
    farmerguyson, jaqque and KatydidBuild like this.
  13. Now I have to get back online and discover what happened after I planted a "few" flowers.
    607 likes this.
  14. Well I rebuilt the fire pit and planted a couple trees and added bees and they are gone. Just spent an hour and my own materials for nothing. And thanks to having to migrate my account I cant log my main account back in.
    607 likes this.
  15. Only contribute for as long as you're having fun with it; if you feel discouraged by things being griefed, feel free to abandon the res. :)
  16. Plot Twist: 607 is the one griefing the residence. Free materials for him!
  17. Piwi is awesome!
    607 likes this.
  18. Some time ago I took this screenshot, but forgot to post it!
    I just logged in again and it looks like it still looks like this.
    ... and then I got really confused because I thought all my Minecraft screenshots had been deleted. Then I realised that I have a (relatively) new laptop, and that the screenshot I was looking for is on my desktop. :rolleyes: I've got the screenshots from my old laptop backed up too, so nothing was lost! :D (well, actually, I did lose all my Minecraft screenshots from 2014 and 2015, but that's something else :p)
    Gere's a new screenshot!

Quite a fun look, I think!
  19. 607 has shown us the path to perfect 'real minecraft generated'-faked landscaping!

It is as the prophet IceCreamCow foretold, TNT the shiz out of it and thou shall have a picturesque residence.