i dont believe in the moon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olga, Nov 6, 2015.

1. And I'm just sitting here wondering how this got derailed into a JOHHHNNNNN CENNNAAAAAA thread, but I guess I'll add on :p

Roslyn, ShelLuser and Alyattayla like this.
  2. No I didn't... and why can't you take a this joke?
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  3. NathanRP likes this.
  4. The moon doesn't exactly protect us from meteors. I'm sure if a meteor large enough to cause significant damage to our planet hit the moon, there would be more problems than just the meteor lol
  5. Yes lol
    TsuriNeko, TomvanWijnen, Olga and 2 others like this.
  6. Sometimes, I think that a few players corrupted EMC and made it the highly disturbing place that it is today.

Then I saw this thread and realized that this could not be the work of just a few players. A hundred years of corruption by an entire continent of people couldn't create a thread like this.
  7. Who is John Cena ? :confused:
    607 likes this.
  8. No. Stop. Make it stop!
    batroach likes this.
  9. Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is not Paul Heyman and I am not the advocate of the beast incarnate Brrrrooock Lllleesssnaarrrrrr.

Therefor my not-to-be-client would like you to know that this Cena character is not, shall not and will not be or ever be known as the back or dark side of the moon. That privilege, ladies and gentlemen, belongs to none other than Pink Floyd.

What I would like to share, is that my not-client, Brrrock Lllesssnar, welcomes another match with Mr. Cena. It would be what? Number 1001 in which my client shows you which of the two old men is older... or would that be wiser?

I dunno :)

Don't make the beast angry ;)

Video is official, courtesy of WWE :cool:
    DH32 and LBoss9001 like this.
  10. Oh, he is an entertainer. :eek:
  11. ^ what Foxy said. I think my brain melted just trying to comprehend this thread O_O
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. I don't get this... should I even try?
    ShelLuser and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  13. I wouldn't :p
    607 likes this.