i dont believe in the moon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Olga, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Omg people don't understand jokes anymore.

The moon is the back of John Cena who's also the sun
    ShelLuser and mba2012 like this.
  2. I love how I immediately derailed this thread on the first post after OP and its just too perfect.
    nfell2009 and mba2012 like this.
  3. Thank you roslyn for giving us JOHNCENA!

DU NU NU NUUUU DU NU NU NUUUUU
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Oh, he's a wrestler!
    I still don't get it :p

Never mind, keep on having fun :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. No no no no, You guys are all wrong! The moon is the front of the sun, we just see the back.
  6. The moon is just a glitch in the matrix... you guys should've taken the red pill:p
  7. the game
    ShelLuser and Kephras like this.
  8. Noooooooooo! Did you do that on purpose? D:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. c:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. I was finally having a nice streak, and then you do that! :mad:

:c
  11. We orbit the sun and moon as PenguinDJ said.

While it is daytime in the USA, its nighttime on the other side of the world.
    The other side has the moon, and our side has the sun.
    There is no way for the sun to be the moon because 1: Its a burning ball of fire the way around
    2. The sun is only at one place at time.

ww2fan168 likes this.
  12. Nonono. You're ALL wrong.

If the sun is a ball of fire, the moon is a ball of JOHN CENAA!
  13. THE MOON IS A HAOX I TELL YA! OBAMA MADE THE MOON LANDING THE GOVERNMENT IS A HOLOGRAM ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS A LIZARD AND THE REAL MOON IS THE SECRET BASE OF THE AYYLMAOS!
    Spookres likes this.
  14. NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH...............................................................HEH !
  15. I'm crying XD XD
    AverageWalrus likes this.
  16. Meh, don't you youngsters know that the moonlanding was a giant hoax? And you know what the real reason behind it was? To prevent us from learning the truth: that the moon is actually one huge ball of cheese, and it's secretly become humanity's main cheese source.

Even Google showed us this hidden truth at one point using their Google maps of the Moon.

Every once in a while we manage to mine out the moon so that it becomes smaller; you can see for yourself in the night sky. Then the space cows come along and wham... we got our new moon. Even Doctor Who supported this theory of a new moon being constructed.

So yeah ;)

:D
    DeathPunchKitty, Spookres and 607 like this.
  17. i..... i think the greatest part of this thread is not the john cena but that people are taking it seriously. amazing.
  18. Wrestling and space cows are very serious issues! :D
    AverageWalrus likes this.
  19. People certainly weren't ranting in a Skype group I'm apart of :rolleyes:
    CadenMann and 607 like this.