I am sorry

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1357911, Feb 24, 2016.

?

Do You Forgive Me?

Yes 15 vote(s) 18.1%
No 68 vote(s) 81.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to like this on all of my accounts.
  2. Just relax, and do good if you want emc's approval. I might be legally drunk, but there's still hope you can change and be a great member. I hope you can change for the better.
  3. ur being trolled. all of u are being trolled. just do /p and u see its permban. hes only trying 2 get u to respond.
    Equinox_Boss, We3_MPO and We3_10AC like this.
  4. On which account are you looking at?
  5. It would still say permaban even if he's IP banned for 30 days. I don't believe there's temporary IP bans, so in a month his IP ban would be lifted if that's the case. You can't really tell in this case if he's lying or not.
  6. Like everyone else has said.... 8 accounts and you continued to do it. I forgive you, but quit trying to make everyone feel sorry for you because it's not working. Just make up with actions, not words.
  7. Guys, I really hate to rain in on all the fun you all are having here, but can we just accept this happened and let that be the end of it? What griefers want is drama and really all you're doing at this point is feeding the trolls.
  8. I've known you since you joined, and to be honest its really sad that its come to this. I would have thought better of you but to grief and harm people, its never acceptable on EMC. I really am disappointed 171, really am.

People are hesitant and even put off building in the wild because of griefers, what are you? A griefer, its the hard truth. You want to know why people don't really build pretty things in the wild? Because they know people like you will comes along and take the materials, not getting reimbursed their hard earned materials. Builds take time, a lot of it, and if they buy the materials then it takes rupees, which takes time to get. If not then it takes even more time to collect them. Yet if you come along and take their quartz they are never going to see it again. That quartz that they worked ever so hard for is gone, and so are you. They are getting punished for your actions! You are taking away their precious time, not all of us can sit on here and play day and night! I would much rather be doing something productive than fixing griefers mess.

You also have caused upset to the people you have griefed and killed, of course its going to hurt their feelings. People don't smile when they see that the diamonds have disappeared, that's their hard work down the drain. Have you said sorry to the people you've hurt? If not do that for starters. You could even refund them to show you aren't just saying this to try grief us more. Sort yourself out and look at the consequences of what you've done, then maybe I (and others) will finally forgive you.
  9. why are people even commenting on this...this is why we used to close apology, and ban appeal threads just turns into a bunch of trolls trolling trolls :/
    Equinox_Boss, tinkao, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  10. 1347911 should get a second chance because people are like this in real life. Besides,it was an accident but if he really did do on purpose,then he should never come back to this server.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. But, the thing is, he has gotten many second chances, with different alts.
  12. How do you accidentally get banned 8 times for the same reason?
  13. Still waiting for that video that I requested...
  14. Well then he could have mentioned in the "I am sorry" article so I would know. Besides,I didn't know about this except for yesterday.
  15. Did you vote "yes" in the poll with your alts, as well?
  16. I wasn't ahead of myself, I'm simply efficient. Or psychic.
    Equinox_Boss, tinkao, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  17. I am not lying. And I have already said sorry. I will Replace all the things I griefed!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.