I am sorry

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 1357911, Feb 24, 2016.

?

Do You Forgive Me?

Yes 15 vote(s) 18.1%
No 68 vote(s) 81.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually, I now remember this name and picture. He's not a new player, that's a lie. He's an old(er) player who has been banned before, in a new account, if I am correct.
  2. I sense an IP ban approaching
  3. Maybe. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves lol.
    Equinox_Boss, We3_MPO and We3_10AC like this.
  4. Six accounts, all allegedly banned for different reasons, and I'm getting ahead of myself? No. When my dog eats a sock, i tell him off. When my dog eats an entire load of laundry, he becomes an outside dog. In my neighbors yard. A state away.
  5. I think aphy needs to hide the laundry
  6. Jesus, do you live on the state border??
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. State can sometimes mean country. As in nation-state.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I forgive you, just don't advertise the server please :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. True. Let the staff decide.
  10. That's the way it was always going to be anyway. Staff handle all appeals if the player does wish to appeal eventually, but they must learn from their mistakes first before they would be allowed back onto the server. :)
  11. It's always been curious why a ban isn't an IP ban automatically. This is an obvious example of the message not being received.
  12. I've known siblings or couples to play on the same IP. The IP ban is probably reserved for a specific issue that it fixes, like when we were bombarded by accounts advertising some server, and they all went offline at once. Prolly an IP ban at that point.
  13. 35 People to 8... jeez, you aren't too popular at the moment are you. I might sound a little rude but with me being pretty close friends with the people you've griefed, I don't have a lot of sympathy for you and lets me honest.. thats why this thread was created.

I understand that FINALLY you've decided to change but as people have recently stated it2 a little late to start over after everything you've done. Maybe instead of starting over you should personally apologise to the players you've killed and/or griefed and then maybe take a break as you've upset a fair few people.

~Mr.Matt
  14. An IP ban could be put into place but that is VERY easily avoidable with a proxy.
  15. Well said, my dear Watson. lol
  16. It would take some time but you could ban the proxy too.
  17. You can change your IP with proxies infinite times. IP bans were a good thought but not effective at all.
  18. True...
    Cr*p.
    BAN THE CITY!
    jkjk lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.