Holiday Sales 2015!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Nice! I might buy of these deals again :D
  2. PERMANENT DERELICT!?
    (Thinks: this. is. bad.)
    Sorry for caps!
  3. *permanent derelict protection :p
  4. I know... It'll lead to more unfinished reses... slowly.
    Also, Much PTW...
  5. Derelict Protection Vouchers have been available for a long time.

Also, it's not pay to win at all... mainly because you can't win if you don't play, which is what the vouchers are for.
    MrsWishes, ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  6. *self note*
    (Might make a great punishment in future....)
    /s
  7. You've already broken enough. :p
    ShelLuser, ThaKloned and RainbowChin like this.
  8. At least the #ChinBrokeItBigTime message is gone so he doesn't have to feel bad about that :p

On topic:
    Yay :D
    ShelLuser and jossytheninja like this.
  9. Wow, my friend get supporter around 2 hours before this :p
    LeoV likes this.
  10. Agreed, like when I had the money.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. The christmas sales are back...Woop!
  12. must resist the perm derelict voucher! :D
  13. Lots of nice deals on for the holiday period! :D
  14. When you look at these deals and see you can get perm derelict for just $80 But have no money
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  15. Thanks for these awesome deals! Might get one of these myself:p
  16. Bloomin eck! I can't even afford a $50 pack! Let alone $200! I have £4.50 left of my birthday money... presents cost too much these days! It's bad enough my birthday's at the end of November.:( Anyways, if I had the cash i'd definitely buy a pack as a dollar in American money is like 80p in England.:p

Check out my channel! Tomorrow (hopefully, it takes about 3 hours to upload) their will be a new video- me failing to make a Christmas Gingerbread House. Here's the link for my channel for now. I'm sure i'll tell EMC when my new video is published: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuzuAF1qvWEnmjDjyx6jDow

Order in the court!
    #GravityFallsCrazy- Mabell's World Weirdmageddon.

#GravityFallsCrazy
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  17. If anyone spends over $100 please PM me so I can give you a virtual slap right across your face... But yay! For overspending on a game that used to be like $10 WOO!!!!
  18. so when it says voucher, which level voucher is it? 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months?
  19. A Supporter voucher is Always for one month ToxicThunderHoe. :)
    and, YAY :)
  20. Looks to be some truly excellent deals here! I'll have to consider supporting, perhaps... tough to resist such juicy prices. :p