Holiday Promo!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Thanks for the holiday promo pickaxe, it's great for my Empire Collectibles!:D
    When is the deadline of when the extras will stop being sold in the main shops??
    607 likes this.
  2. Need.. more.. alts! >.> I shall get more!
    binhminh224 likes this.
  3. What?
  4. He thought collect12 had 40260 rupees, and he wanted to buy both of them, so he suggested to make them 20,13k each. But he was just doing the year we are in now
  5. I think it should be 12.25k. (December 25).
    607 likes this.
  6. Annnnnnnnd the prices are 20.13k lol
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  7. should have been 2,013 xD
    jkjkjk182 and mba2012 like this.
  8. Or to ripoff everyone, put the dates the way the rest of the world put them... 25.12k :p
    jacob5089, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. This is so frustarating for me because my computer is broken so A: I can't get the promo B: I'll miss my emc birthday. D: Thanks anyway though
  10. If you know any way for me to get the promo before time runs out, please tell me!
  11. at time there is in fact selling them at the /shop but, i dont know if this promo will be around after new years... although a lot of people have been collecting them.. so there will be a lot of players with some to sell im sure :D Im sorry you can not get on to get your promo :( Rosy :(

perhaps going to a friend's and logging online, public library? something like that... Just some ideas as I know how it can be once ur PC takes a nose dive 6 feet under... ive been building my own computer s now for about 15 years :D