Holiday Promo!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Dec 22, 2013.

1. ok i said greed because he most likely said jokingly "il have your if you dont want it:)" (i have a rather serious problem involving other people little things like that set me off because i have be subjected to it by other players i have worked with) , i didnt say older players should only get promos i think promos shouldnt be oped tools and be fun items that can be kinda useful to every one like haunted heads. things like turkey slicers do a disservice to older players own have there god weapons and tools making there achievement of getting them very easy to some people kinda gets unfair. the 60k membership items are a good examples because even tho 10k each is kinda alot for new players, alot of people got one to start with an have fun with like the good old flaming mob launcher. useless in acual combat but fun.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. hey i dont care about second alts you earned it by buying a second acount
  3. If people are gonna complain, promos wont be given out, doesn't anyone recall mob arena? >.<
    Heyitskat, JZH1000 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. ok stew thanks for the warning il stop my ranting now
  5. *Chuckles to self*
    Two alts...
    jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Why must my PC be broken now?! Well, maybe the promo might not be finished by the time it's fixed.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Thanks for the promo!! A gracious friend gave me their second holiday item so I was actually able to collect both. Very cool items.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. When does the promo end exactly?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. 607 likes this.
  10. Awesome promotion, and kind of cool that you made us have to choose too! If I wasn't at my wild and insane location I probably would have took the horse....But I'm in the middle of unexplored territory getting stuff so the pickaxe was for me. Thanks again!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Horse!
    Meh to picks, don't uses em much.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. That moment on utopia when a friend has diamond and uses a leash on the reindeer riding rudolph then you fly around...
    Or when someone is riding rudolph(reindeer), which is riding me (reindeer), which is riding rudolph(Reindeer), which is riding one of the Reindeer kryssy made at spawn...
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and _Stads_ like this.
  13. Heh, Aikar should make both promos 20.13k.
    Equinox_Boss and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  14. This depends... Will the horse look like any other regular horse aka just a random chance to get a plain or ugly horse labled Rudolph. 
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. People in town chat are already selling them at 7k :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. I think you missed the point...
    That is the year we're currently in ;)
    Wanderton likes this.
  17. lol i thought it was what he had in his bank halfed
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I don't know which to get >.> I want 2 picks but want a horse alwell. Does the reindeer have a special look to it or a red nose? :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. No, I don't think soXD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. awwwwww