Holiday Promo!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Dec 22, 2013.

1. You haven't spawned it yet, you mean?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Whoops, Yeah. I haven't spawned it yet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I got two of thos amazing sexy magnificent Reindeers and a pick :)
    Equinox_Boss, CoolCal14 and princebee like this.
  4. Reindeer Horsey :D

Equinox_Boss, astrayalien and 607 like this.
  5. Oh Comon! I just bought a pick!!!!!
    -Throws it at a creeper-
    Equinox_Boss and cowland123 like this.
  6. Once spawned, you will be able to eggify it. However, all of the lore will disappear from it and it will just look like a regular horse egg, which causes it to loose some value.
    607, Equinox_Boss and atokadhamm like this.
  7. Yes,but you might lose the lore of it..
    Equinox_Boss and atokadhamm like this.
  8. OMG !!!! Max i Proud with the quote at the end "may the odds be ever in your favour"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. well another promo that gives newer members a tool that should take alot of effort to achieve for free...
  10. To get the tools enchantment you would have to be an admin or a hacker, but you're right about the new members tgingy.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. i mean giving it away for free and also just a diamond pick that has that level of effiency and a decent fortune not the extreme as that thing. (doesnt touch the orebuster lol)
    Equinox_Boss and IronicSwordPlay like this.
  12. Good point, we should implement a system of hierarchy that causes new members to quit because they don't get the stuff that the older, more deserving members get.
  13. or just have fun promo's like the horse and the haunted head that are not over powered tools like turkey slicers and holiday picks. it would be ok if the pick was gold lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Well, I'll have yours if you don't want it :)
  15. greed it sickens me
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. The same greed that thinks newer members shouldn't get the promos?
    Aquazzz, josh303011, samsimx and 8 others like this.
  17. Technically, a solution to this problem with the new players getting promos is to have like a 1k price for all members to pay, the price seems heavy to new members but it doesn't eliminate them from getting the promos entirely.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. But there isn't a problem. This promo will barely impact anyone in the long run, and chances are it will improve the new members' experience in the short run. The promo will only be largely beneficial to those who get them as investments, and those people aren't going to be the new players.
    *chuckles to self* *used an alt to claim a second item*
    1287666826226.png
    Aquazzz, samsimx, princebee and 3 others like this.
  19. well if it is so much GREED why do you just want the older players to have the promos and leave the new players in the dust? Sounds like the greed is on your side.