Hey EMC,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by finch_rocks_1, Nov 2, 2014.

1. no, i'm not a sissy, but reading this made me cry, I always struggled growing up, my mum and dad were happy at the time but struggled with debt. They fought frequently. Enough that every night I would run to my room and cry myself to sleep. They divorced soon after. Growing up was hard. My father was rear ended and tore his Labrum in his arm, causing him to have surgery. Paying for it was difficult so we had to sue the woman. this was a hard thing for my family to expirience. Life was hard, growing up I was annoying and never shut my mouth, I got in trouble a lot in class for it. People thought this was funny. But it wasn't. After school I would leave class and get pinned up against a wall or something. I tried to not let it get to my head. But it was impossible. I felt alone, like I had no one.

Everyone on EMC made me feel at home. Like somebody actually liked me. That someone could look out for me. Thats where I met my best friends. I love EMC and think of it as family. Everyone is so nice. :)

I love it here, and couldn't ask for anything better, (accept $$)
    Dramanya, 607 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  2. This.. is exactly how i feel about EMC.
    here i have found friends.. better than i have in my own country.

This
    MrsWishes likes this.
  3. This what?
    f_Builder_s and Dramanya like this.
  4. You might have heard my story, about people kicking me, hitting me, and framing me at school for things I didn't do.
    They verbally harassed me, and didn't under stand me. I dreaded to go to school each morning, fearing that would happen each day. I got in trouble a lot, for defending myself, but no one listened. I also suffer from mental issues, as well as over weight issues. I have been working on my weight, although I have very bad metabolism. I gained about 60 pounds in 1 year and a half. I have lost a lot of weight, but it has been hard. EMC has offered me hope, and opportunity like no other, I have met friends, and people who care about me. I would like to say thank you emc!
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  5. Ya sorry finchie, I deleted my old one due to PM.
  6. wait, what?
    607 likes this.
  7. I deleted my old post because people were private messaging me XD
  8. I pretty much am in the same shoes as a lot of you. I've been bullied a lot, and it still goes on to this day. Don't worry though Finch, I also have a speech problem, which is mainly why I get mocked and bullied a lot. I've been pushed around into lockers, tables, walls, and such. If I said the words they called me, I'd probably get in massive trouble on the forums. What has kept me from being depressed and taking my own life was EMC and generally the internet. Both has helped me let off some steam, and just have fun for once. I love being able to talk with everyone on EMC when I'm mad, and not have to get yelled at, beat up, or mocked. Don't get me wrong though, I am depressed and have been diagnosed with depression. My family wasn't the richest, in fact, we were living usually paycheck to paycheck in a small apartment. I had little toys due to having little money, and needing to buy food, so I depended on outside for fun. Going to school was the worst part. I've been called a nerd and other names since I had gotten straight A's in my elementary/primary years. Middle school was horrible. Every day I'd go there, I'd get either mocked, yelled at, or hurt. It was no party. My grades started dropping, from A-B's down to F's. I was pretty much flunking middle school. What kept me going though was the kind and encouraging words from the people of EMC, and also outside of Minecraft itself. I had one girlfriend throughout my life, and left me due to my depression. Which made it even worse. This year was my best year overall, and the year I started high school. A lot of people are way nicer, don't focus on beating and bullying, and I actually got to make friends. My parents started making more money together, working their behinds off. What it just takes is time, and things may fix itself. I'm not saying you will get thousands of dollars/pounds/euros or whatever the currency you have wherever you live. What I'm saying is stay strong, be immune to the hate, and just be yourself. You don't need to change yourself for someone else.
  9. I am also diagnosed the same, and people call me spoiled. On the bus people tease me because I'm "dumb" when its all because of my depression impact on me in 6th grade. They say they are smarter, and better then me. One of my good friends even called me "rude" in front of them, and they started laughing. They call me fat, ugly, and more, and one said I was a hooker, because I was wearing shorts that were overalls. It makes me want to crawl up in a ball, and never go to school. They ruin my dreams, call me annoying, and laugh at me because I can't pronounce everything the way they can. They distract me in class, and speak loudly so the teacher will hear and yell at us. Of course, they never get in trouble because they are very good at lying. EMC probably saved my life from being a disaster, and turned it around. I just got my best friend to join, and IDK what I would do without her. She is kind, sweet and more. She has never let me down.
  10. Ohh and also everyone here supports me, and is kind to me. Thats why I love it here
    finch_rocks_1 and 607 like this.
  11. Just updated the First ans 2nd post.
    Patr1cV, codygraw101 and deathconn like this.
  12. Fixed all the typos, I hope lol.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. Wait diagnosed with G.I.D. I hope it gets better soon. I have been watching a show called " I Am Jazz " and it's very good. Shows how strong someone at that age can be. :)
  14. Finch, I saw what you posted earlier on the Church thread. (OreoTheChristian's Church)

If they don't let you come to their church service, then they do not fully understand what it means to be a Christian. If they do, congratulations.

Christians/Churches are not supposed to discriminate, so you should be allowed in any church. People should not discriminate. I hope to one day live in a world where these kinds of things are not real, but alas, that will probably not happen. Good luck, my friend. I hope you realize that there are many people who care about you, and that you are a great person, no matter what gender or orientation you are or have.
    607 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  15. Omg I watch that show too! :D #twinning baes
  16. I watch it as soon as its online (Don't have the Channel :p). I hope there is a 2nd season, :D

I hope that everything goes better for you soon, :) I found ways to express my anger and keep me going. I also found that since i live in the country, and I tend to not have many friends, but I stay in my room, and just watch movies or TV Show's (Movie & TV Show Fanatic here, hehe).

Sorry for Late reply.

yea, when my parents divorced, I found it very hard, and then from there it got harder, and still is very hard. But slowly everything is coming together.

And if anyone needs anything, feel free to come by, I am always on smp6.

Or even if you want to just sit and think, I have builds i design that i do just that in.
    MrsWishes likes this.
  17. Debating on doing an update or not... Any Suggestions?