Hey EMC - Update 2016

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by finch_rocks_1, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Hey EMC,

I have had many players ask for an update to my Intro thread located;
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/hey-emc.44537/

After seeing her for a few months, she said i can start, and my dad said, sure what ever, as I kept asking him. So I have called a few doctors and they forwarded me to the main place in Toronto, although the wait is 2-3 years. So i then used a service by the government that helps find doctors in our area. Now its the waiting game.

Now, I have been on HRT officially since Jan 2016. Took a while, but found a DR who is able to prescribe the medication without the long wait in Toronto. I started on a very low does, at first, and did not see many changes, but as soon as my does was upped about 2/3's through the year, I started to see many changes (Rather than list them, If you want to know some please PM me on the forums of in game for more information).

I also changed Programs as my old program, I did not find it too fun, and the math was insanely hard in it. So i went to find a new program i would like, and now I am currently in Computer Systems Tech - Networking. This is really anything that requires an IT person, such as support with any IT problem you may have to setting up networks, virtualization and work stations for place like school labs for example.

This program is so much easier, and revolves around everything that I do already. This also expands my knowledge as well as builds it build onto my Experience. It also has more jobs open that are out there, whereas the old one it was so hard to get an interview.

On EMC I have been working on Finishing my New Mall build to get that build out of the way, and ready to open once i finish my other builds. I am aiming to finish the builds that do not require too much work, so i can focus on the larger builds. I also have less time these days, So i want to finish some of the builds up.

In real life, I have been attending a Group that is every Thursday, and I have some friends there. I even posted a Picture of me on the photo shoot we did on the show yourself thread;

Attending this group also helps with my moods as there are some people just like me. Although I have yet to find a friend who I can hang, and relate with, I still have some friends there. But who knows, maybe one day, I will find someone who is just like me, who i can be friends with and who we can each relate with, and all..

Now for the good part, I have moved out of our old house and away from that Crazy insane dad's ex-grilfriend, and we are are currently living in a 3 bedroom house, Although i use one room as an office, we are nice and far away from that old house. I am also close to many places such as my college and my groups i attend, But still out in the county/forested area.

This is a smallish update, but left off in a odd place so wanted to update people. I have also been requested to make this by several people. Writing this in class, lol. So did not want to make it too long.

If you have any Questions, feel free to ask,

Hope you enjoy it...

~Finch
    Raaynn, 607, _Devil__ and 3 others like this.
  2. Right on finch.
    SoulPunisher and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  3. Thanks for sharing a part of your story! :)
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  4. Hey my friend. We're all right here behind you 100%.
    607 and finch_rocks_1 like this.