Hello from Uncle Iroh ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SassyHallows, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Heyo! I started on SMP3 a few days ago, been fun so far! Already died to a Marlix a couple times, though I'm still trying to decide if it or the snowman that keeps pelting me with snowballs in the cave about 100 blocks from my mining house is worse. :confused: Let's just say, some mistakes have been made! I have been playing Minecraft for a few years, so at least I'm not getting totally owned :p The guide website has been really useful, since there are so many things to learn :eek:

You can just call me Iroh, named after the best character in my favorite tv series ever. Here's a free Iroh quote, cause his quotes are always amazing:

2. I loaf Avatar ! Glad to see you've made your home on smp3, hopefully that means I'll be seeing you around often ^-^/
    Till we meet, have a wondrous stay :p

(Also lemme know if you need anythin)
  3. welcome to EMC, I like Avatar too my favorite in the series is Bumi. well hope to see ya around, have fun.
  4. Omg, I love that show!! <3

Welcome to the Empire :) SMP3 is my home server, so I hope to see you around sometime!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you need any help with the wiki. :D
  5. Welcome to Empire minecraft, we are a, economic, crazy, funny, amazing server.
    My home server is smp4!
    Need any help ask me!
  6. Glad to see you here! I've been watching avatar again for like the 5th time recently and it's just as good as ever. If you need anything lmk!
  7. We had some interactions in-game. Hope you aren't getting stuck anymore ;)
  8. Welcome to EMC, enjoy your stay!! :)
  9. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :)
  10. Welcome to the true Empire Iroh ;)
    Enjoy your travels here.
  11. Welcome iroh hope to see you on smp3 sometimes
  12. Welcome to EMC Iroh! I hope you stay as long as you can :)
  13. I see you're reading this thread right now: hi! :D Welcome to the Empire!
  14. Always nice to see a fellow Avatar fan :)

Welcome to the Empire, hope you're going to enjoy it here!
  15. Welcome to emc Iroh
  16. Thank you for all the welcomes! Glad to see that there are other Avatar fans here, too :D Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing you in-game.
    Nope, no more getting stuck! At least, not recently, though I can't make any promises for later :confused:

I was reading it when you posted! I was just kind of figuring out how the forums work here, pretty simple setup and similar to other forums that I've seen ;)
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  17. That might be because we're using XenForo, which has been rather popular for modern internet forums. However, we are using a personalised (read: hacked ;)) version of a very old edition of XenForo, which is why you might miss some features here and there, and also see features that those other forums don't have. :)
    Jelle68 likes this.