Hello & Farewell

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 00void, Aug 21, 2020.

1. leaving would be acknowledging the profound lack of empathy and major stupidity of the person who purposefully took the opportunity to destroy someone else's accomplishment, while having the possibility not to. Just build another one, in memoriam.
  2. You hate to see it happen :l
    Did you take any screenshots of the sword octopus before it disappeared?
  3. :( sad to see another vet player leave this amazing server, you will be missed.
  4. Random player
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. That is quite unfortunate!
  6. Sorry that happened to you :(
    This account went derelict and I lost a couple reses (one with a sheep farm and one with a lot of promos). I can't imagine spending years on something and gathering all that stuff to just have it all taken away in an instant. I hope that you can come back, but if not, I wish you the best of luck outside of emc!
  7. Hate to see that happen to someone...

Anyway, I scarely remember you. I am an old player from SMP1, but, as you may know: my English wasn't good enough back then to properly comunicate with anyone. :p
    I do remember your octopus build though, and I remember I found it quite amazing :)
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  8. I'm disappointed that a member of our community would do that :( I wish you all the best <3
  9. Howdy friend! I'm sad to see another fellow player putting us in the rearview, but I understand how ya feel! I'm very sorry that you lost all your prized possessions, and your residence you worked so much on. That's quite a heavy loss.

I hope this one event, doesn't negate any chance of you ever reviving your experience here. If you ever decide to rejoin us, won't you consider hitting us up. I would be glad to throw in some to help ya out. That's what we do. Anyhow, take care out there.

10. Sorry to see you go. Its always sad when a veteran player leaves. I wish you the best in all your future endeavours.
  11. Really appreciate all the kind words, should I ever grab the pickaxe again I'll remember my home here. Rupees have been given away, scrolled thru posts and landed on SteamingFire. Thanks again.
  12. I am sorry that this happened to you.
    You might find it a good reason to start over at some point. Meanwhile, I hope you find some joy and happiness is something that you can do now.
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.