Hello Empire Minecraft

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Verifail, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Welcome to EMC :D
    As you will eventually learn i post way too much on the forums and i have a deep seated obsession with My Little Pony.
    ._.
    I hope to meet you in-game one day and i am glad you enjoyed the tutorial!
    Let me know if you ever need anything on whatever server you choose to be your home and i will do my best to help you!
    PandasEatRamen and Creeper655 like this.
  2. Cool! Im at smp7, but I also like to visit smp1 ^_^
  3. Welcome! Smp1 is the best.
  4. Welcome to the empire! Took me almost 300 days before I became a supporter for the first time, so I'm impressed :D
    607 likes this.
  5. (Dangit, why am I always late to these things...)

Anyways, welcome to emc! SMP1's always nice to chill in, even though I'm a SMP4-er at heart :)
    Creeper655 likes this.
  6. Everyone meet my brother! He is kind of a noob <3
    PandasEatRamen and 607 like this.
  7. Hi Verifail welcome to Empire Minecraft.
    I noticed you said you have decided to become a supporter partway through the tutorial. This has caused you to lose some rupees. You received your reward for answering the first two question correctly but never got your reward for the remaining three. I have now credited you those missed rupees.
    Once we have updated and ten days have passed we will resume unclaiming of derelict reses. If you find one that is suitable near your sister please start a conversation with myself, Maxarias, IcecreamCow and shaunwhite1982. One of us will be able to help you out.
    In the meantime have fun.
  8. Hi! If you're a smp1-er, then you should see quite a bit of me after 1.5.1. :)
  9. Sorry, I know I just posted, but I have a question for dave.
    Can supporters lose their resses the same way normal players can?
  10. Oh wow thank you!!! wow are all staff like you cus you are really nice/friendly and I cant wait to meet more staff cus you just made me feel like a giddy lil school girl lol!

As for open residences - there are none near her yet and even though there are some derelict I know I cant claim them yet since the protection thingy going on for 1.5 (I anxiously await the update)

I may just claim a random residence to build on in the mean time but I do have my eyes on a few residences :D
    607 likes this.
  11. Supporters automatically have derelict protection as long as they are a supporter. Hope this helps. :)

Also, Welcome to the Empire Verifail. I love your name, haha.
    607 likes this.
  12. :)
  13. Thank you all for the warm welcomes (hope I got everyone) also my name is Verifail because I suck at doing captchas - I normally get them wrong like 2-3 times... so my name means pretty much Verification Failure.. so I am very fail. :p:D
    Equinox_Boss, will_iamd and cddm95ace like this.
  14. Nope, supporters are automatically protected while they are supporters.
  15. Oooooohh... my name! :D

Anyway, welcome to the Empire Verifail! :)
  16. Thank you - I have been accused of being you haha..

Anywys I hope to meet everyone ingame at some point - I think that will be so much fun!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Seemingly anyone that pays to skip the tutorial gets supporter during the tutorial does...
    RainbowChin likes this.
  18. Welcome to EMC!
    I should probably give you a 101 on the culture, people, and history.
    • IcecreamCow and JustinGuy created EMC. Aikar and Maxarias, the other 2 admins, are engaged. Aikar is currently the lead developer because Justin now works a lot more behind the scenes and doesn't post as much as he used to, but just a day or two ago he did make a big announcement which we're making a big deal out of. One other thing, Aikar made a suggestion to completely revolutionize the playershop system which would mean all our big fancy shops would become useless, and he has now been eternally bestowed with the title of Economy Destroyer, which he has begrudgingly accepted.
    • Bigdavie and Shaunwhite1986 are the 2 Senior Staff. Shaun has been Senior Staff since the beginning of time, whereas Bigdavie is a recent addition, who I believe you have been acquainted with.
    • Along with the 4 Admins and 2 Senior Staff, we also have 17 Moderators, who all collectively make up the 23-strong Staff team. Treat them with respect. :D
    • The largest wilderness outpost is the Last Light Outpost, although they've taken quite a blow to their activity recently. They hold the record for the longest thread, at over 500 pages. The best up-and-coming outpost is, in my (biased) opinion, the New Republic, which I am the founder and unofficial leader of. Our planned projects include a fully-functioning government, an anti-griefing, anti-mob defence force, and a player-made currency to oppose the Rupee complete with a central banking system.
    • We have a few former well-known members who we dislike. Chief among them is (please pardon the mention of his name) Copherfield, famous for making an organization called the Delta Team with the goal of a large degree of control over EMC, who went on to leave and come back, raging about how we were all submissive sheep, before receiving a nice hot cup of fresh banhammer from IcecreamCow. Another member, SoulPunisher, denounced him and declared that he shall no longer be called by name, and to this day, he is affectionately referred to as The One Who Shall Not Be Named, or a variation.
    • Also note Roblikescake, who used to be kind of cool, but then sent everyone viruses on Skype. Welp.
    • And PThagaard, who used to be cool, but then used hacks in game.
    • Also, me. 72Volt. I announced I was going to erect a lava wall around the wild of SMP5, effectively giving me ownership of that entire world and the ability to charge toll fees for entry, until I too received a nice hot cup of fresh banhammer from IcecreamCow. I quickly appealed the ban and sort of gained back respect, and now everyone's favourite hobby is to make a joke about lava walls. Huzzah.
    • The most famous shop is the megamall owned by AlexChance. He is commonly known for bidding on auctions and causing whoever bid on the auction before to flip a table and walk away in frustration, knowing they can't win.
    • The highest posting member, NFell2009, was commonly known for his erratic high levels of posting, which everyone joked about as spamming. Until, of course, he was permabanned for consistent misconduct. He now has some other server. We don't hate him like The One Who Shall Not Be Named, we're just kind of disappointed.
    • Any thread Equinox_Boss posts on, he likes all the posts on said thread, regardless if they contribute to the discussion.
    • Recommended reading.
    If anyone has anything to add, tell me and I shall post it here!
    You didn't include MileHi in that long post. I am ashamed.