Hello Empire Minecraft

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Verifail, Mar 18, 2013.

1. So I was doing the tutorial and read the guide.. the guide was really helpful and the site was pretty clean/nice compared to a lot of other sites I saw.. also the chat for Empire Minecraft looks nice too.. so I upgraded mid tutorial and am Iron now (I just like the silvery color hehe) anyways.. I just wanted to say hello.

I am new and I hope to meet you all. I have started on SMP 1 to be with one of my friends. :)
    PenguinDJ, Slip_Stream, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. You upgraded to Iron halfway through the tutorial?
    Now that reminds me of someone....
    rman92011, battmeghs and 607 like this.
  3. Cough on field?
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Oh, heavens no.
    battmeghs, JabrZer0 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Yeah I upgraded because the site was really clean/easy to navigate.. I have donated to a few servers which is why I only did 5$ here but I dunno.. The guide here was a bit more thorough then the other servers.. I had no real problems getting through the tutorial which is always a great thing. I mean the tutorial was a little daunting cus it seemed like it would last forever lol but it told me how many questions I had left as I went through it and that was pretty nice.

I really liked that, but I think I ended up lacking some rupees from upgrading mid-way through.. well, I voted so that should hopefully fix that up and it will be midnight soon and then I will have more money bwahahahah!.. or something.
    will_iamd and AlexChance like this.
  6. Then who?
  7. Well, Welcome to the server!
  8. Jack....
  9. Thank you,

I assume there are many jacks and you are probably talking about your friend but my real name is Eric.. sorry to dissapoint. :(
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. Seeing as you are new, you won't know that I am referring to one of the users called JackBiggin lol
    PenguinDJ, battmeghs and JabrZer0 like this.
  11. Oh I see. well I hope I get to meet you ingame sometime. :)
  12. Welcome to EMC, Where the economy is ruined by Aikar! :p
  13. what do you mean by the economy is ruined by aikar
  14. Welcome to EMC! Where everything can happen! (Really)
    rman92011 and 607 like this.
  15. Thank you - lotr was one of my favorite movie series - hope to see the next hobbit movie soon - didnt read the books though.
  16. You should read the books.
    607 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  17. The books are really good also! I hope to see you in-game. Home server?
  18. I dont have a home server yet but I am playing with my sis on smp 1.. got to wait til I can get a residence near hers (she said they are not doing unclaims atm because emc isnt updated to 1.5 yet)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.