Have you gotten griefed? Need help? Click here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CrownOfEgypt, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Funny thing is is that you guys are talking about banks, and ninja is talking about helping the grieved.
  2. Alright, it's been a while, here's a bump for those who have been griefed recently. If you know any friends who have been griefed, direct them here, and I'll try to help. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  3. Urr Mah Gurrd Teh EMC Mods Totatlly greefd me cause my res reset after i was off emc for 3 months so i lost liek 30 new years empire firwurks and 10 beakonzz also i lost my buletprof vezt and big dady helmat ser can yeu pay me 12342142354325342325732816489327143289742185783p4729800k r? thanxz
    -xXawesum_sNiPzXx

^^^ Please.
  4. This thread should just be closed, and I understand that it has good intentions but the people who post here are just a bunch of trolls. Regardless of having fun, people should of stuck to keeping this thread serious only. As for this shouldn't be a joking matter I assume?

Oh well.
  5. It's fine, they're just trying to have some fun on the thread. The only way to actually apply for some help is to start a convo with me. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I suppose, enjoy.
  7. Even though you were the one who made this thread, you shouldn't have bumped it. You should've instead created a new thread with the same name, but prefixed with [NEW].
  8. Seems kinda pointless, it's better to bump this rather than to create a new one and get it off the ground again.
    All the interest is here, so keep this one going.
    And you're actually allowed to bump your own threads too.
  9. Rainbow already said it well enough. It's OKAY to ignore the red message if it's your own thread and you have a valid reason for bumping it. This thread is offering exactly the same thing as when it was created, what's the point of making a new one?
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Orlynao. I never knew that. :confused: *starts bumping first ever thread created*
    princebee and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  11. Challenge accepted.
  12. now if there is no purpose to it.... don't it's basically spam
    607 likes this.
  13. It's been a while, and I'd rather not make a new thread. This has always been up and running, just haven't bumped or spread the word about it in a while. :)
  14. I'm just guessing people are getting better, and less griefs are happening. Which is a great thing, but this thread will always be running, until the end of minecraft itself. ;)
    607 and penfoldex like this.
  15. Quick bump for any recent incidents. :)
    607, FDNY21 and Olaf_C like this.